Closed For 70 + half "Pot" PC Gen 1-3 Pokemon Guessing Challenge

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So the odds are different with this one, and a bit more favorable.

The first guess is worth 1 PC with each additional one being worth 5 PC.

In terms of the pot, what's happening is that there's an initial reward of 50 PC (EDIT: I updated it to 70 PC), but the more guesses that are made, the more PC that is added to a "pot." In the end, the winner will get half of the additional pot that was added to it, so the more guesses that are made, the sweeter the victory in the end for the winner.

I'll give a freebie hint every now and then, but additional hints will cost 2 PC; the additional hints will be more helpful and will be limited to those who ask for them. People can ask up to a max up 10 hints, although no one is anywhere near that yet (keep in mind that this is basically equivalent to making a post on the forum, so it's basically free if you think about it)
Current prize: 75 PC

Public Hint 1: It's not a starter
Public Hint 2: It's not a glitch pokemon like Missingno. so that takes away a lot of Gen 1 possibilities :p
Public Hint 3: It's not a Pokemon available in all the Gen 1-3 games (yes there are some like that).
Public Hint 4: It's not Bird Type.
Public Hint 5: It doesn't have two megaforms

Last edited:
Reactions: ErixSan
Rattata? :p

Before buying a hint and a try...
I can request the hint by pm?

Ok. I will pay you the hint and the try now then.

Mr Mime.

images

OK then, how about Jynx?

nicki-jynx.jpg

OK then, how about Jynx?

nicki-jynx.jpg
once you give 1 PC for the previous guess (and 5 more PC for this one) I'll let you know

once you give 1 PC for the previous guess (and 5 more PC for this one) I'll let you know
Oh, I have to physically give them to you? o_O How does one accomplish this?

edit: Nevermind, figured it out.

Oh, I have to physically give them to you? o_O How does one accomplish this?

edit: Nevermind, figured it out.
Yeah, it's a bit confusing at first haha. But yeah, Jynx wasn't it either

Absol ?

WAIT I DONT know alot about pokemon.

Um...if that's your guess, you should transfer 1 PC for the first guess. If not, it may be better to delete those two posts so that I don't get confused later on and bother you about it.

There Done.

ok. But just so you know, it wasn't Absol haha

YUSS I KNEW IT!

....ok then? Anyways, future guesses for you are 5 PC, but you can ask for a hint for 2 PC if you'd like

....ok then? Anyways, future guesses for you are 5 PC, but you can ask for a hint for 2 PC if you'd like

I forgot to say mine: Pikachu

Ledyba

Back