Free DIYs for AC:NH!

• Thread starter Alex.Dips
  • Start date
Alex.Dips

Alex.Dips

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
Hi, everyone! :)

I've been collecting DIY recipes for a little while now, and I have a few extras that I've been wanting to give away. Let me know if I have anything that you need, and it's as good as yours. Feel free to take as many as you like! :)

So far, I have recipes for these items available:

Acoustic Guitar
Apple Umbrella
Bamboo Basket
Bamboo Bench
Bamboo Drum
Bamboo-Groove Wall
Bonfire
Butter Churn
Cherry Lamp
Chocolate Herringbone Wall
Classic-Library Wall x2
Coconut Wall Planter
Crest Doorplate

Cutting Board x2
Deer Scare
Golden Arowana Model
Golden Candlestick
Iron Armour
Ironwood Cupboard
Ironwood Dresser
Log Decorated Shelves
Log Extra-Long Sofa

Log Garden Lounge
Medium Cardboard Boxes
Music Stand
Natural Garden Chair
Natural Garden Table x2
Peach Hat
Peach Surprise Box x2
Pear Wardrobe
Pitfall (Since you get the recipe just by picking it up, it'll be easy for me to make extras!)
Rocking Chair
Steel Flooring
Terrarium
Timber Doorplate
Unglazed Dish Set
Wooden End Table
Wooden-Mosaic Wall

I'll update this list once I get more!

Last edited:
Reactions: James, Trazzers, Deepak and 3 others
Feel free to take as many as you like!
What if one person asks for all of 'em? :p

Reactions: Alex.Dips
I have Chocolate herringbone wall, Bamboo-shoot lamp and Rustic-stone wall, can I trade them for a Pitfall, Golden Arowana Model and Crest Doorplate?

What if one person asks for all of 'em? :p
Trust me, they can have them. I'm running out of room for them, and they're littered all over the house! :p

Last edited:
I have Chocolate herringbone wall, Bamboo-shoot lamp and Rustic-stone wall, can I trade them for a Pitfall, Golden Arowana Model and Crest Doorplate?
You sure can. :) You don't have to trade me anything for it, though!

Oh my goodness! I want so many of these! :cry:
Are you searching for anything in particular? :) perhaps i can help and trade you for some of these!! :p

Oh my goodness! I want so many of these! :cry:
Are you searching for anything in particular? :) perhaps i can help and trade you for some of these!! :p

Hooray! :D Let me know which ones you want, and they're as good as yours! :) Hm... I haven't been looking for anything in particular, just this one bench (it might be called a garden bench?) that my sister has. Everything is free though, so no trade is required. ^.^

Apparently we're not a fan of free stuff around here

• Funny
Reactions: Marc, Trazzers and Alex.Dips
Ooo I'm interested in Acoustic Guitar, Chocolate Herringbone Wall, Coconut Wall Planter, Cutting Board, Ironwood Cupboard, and Peach Surprise Box!

I have to tip u or something, otherwise I'll feel bad lol

Reactions: Marc and Alex.Dips
They're yours! I'm going to cross out everything I'm giving to you guys. My friend code is SW-1489-5189-4493. I'll be free whenever, so let me know when's convenient for you! :)

Don't feel bad! My house is filled wth these DIYs :p

Reactions: ChewyPucc
Hooray! :D Let me know which ones you want, and they're as good as yours! :) Hm... I haven't been looking for anything in particular, just this one bench (it might be called a garden bench?) that my sister has. Everything is free though, so no trade is required. ^.^

Oh dear, I also happen to be looking for a Garden Bench! :D Guess we're both out of luck!
I would love to have the DIYs for Bamboo Bench, Ironwood Dresser, Log Decorated Shelves, Medium Cardboard Boxes, and Terrarium though :p I'll add you on Switch so I can come by to your island now! :) My friend code is SW-5953-2592-0216

Perfect, I'll cross them off and they're yours! :D Adding your friend code now. :) I'll try getting more DIYs just in case there's a garden bench around. I'll let you know if I ever find one. :)

Perfect, I'll cross them off and they're yours! :D Adding your friend code now. :) I'll try getting more DIYs just in case there's a garden bench around. I'll let you know if I ever find one. :)
I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled as well! :eyes:
Do you have a Dodo code so I can come over? :D

Sorry, I was just picking up the recipes! Unfortunately I got the terrarium recipe from a friend's island earlier today and communication got interrupted... so I don't think I have it. :( Everything else is there though, and I promise the next one I find will go to you!

I can also craft one for you now in the meantime. Sorry again!

@Trazzers, I found a terrarium DIY if you still need one!

@Alex.Dips wow thank you so much! I'm not online right now though...I'll message you in game once I get on! :D

No problem! I could always deliver it through the mail if you're busy. No rush! :D

Reactions: Trazzers
No worries! Let's just visit each when we're both on :)

Back