Free Smiles! (Cheer-up thread)

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing to add on to my last comment with the song links:

Music box arranges can be very calming regardless of mood.

---

Btw, this thread was a genius idea.

Thanks *blushes* and I added a musicbox song to the "sad" (thought it's more calming than sad) songlist. Thanks for the tip. :)

Bon Jovi's 'Say It Isn't So' is very uplifting for me. The guitar riff is amazing. It's kind of sad that it's an obscure song, because it's one of their best. It makes me think about the happy youth I always wanted and never got.

And a joke, although I don't tell it well:

A panda goes into a restaurant, orders, finishes his meal, shoots the waiter and goes out. When the manager sees him the next day, he says angrily, "Why'd you shoot my waiter?" The panda says, "I am a panda. Look it up in the encyclopedia." The manager is intrigued, and goes to the library. He takes down an encyclopedia and opens it to 'Pandas.' It says, "Pandas are mammals of the sub-class Placentalis. As far as diet is concerned, a panda eats shoots and leaves."

Oh, this thread is defiantly the place where I'm going when I'm feeling sad ;) I went here and I almost cried when I saw the one about when they grow up and they want to be happy :3 That really cheered me up because I was feeling down :D Thanks for making this thread for people who are upset

You're welcome! I'm happy to hear you're happier now. :) Feel free to post here whether you feel like it. When you're down, let others help you smile, when you're happy help others cheer up, that's just the purpose of the thread. And here's an image of happy feet who looks happy. (Awww he's so cute! I love that movie.)
images

Hey guys I found some stuff to cheer you guys up if you need/when you need it.
tta.gif

18.gif

“One good solid hope is worth a cartload of certainties.”-The Fourth Doctor

“Our lives are different from anybody else’s. That’s the exciting thing. Nobody in the universe can do what we’re doing.”-The Second Doctor

“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.”-The Eleventh Doctor

Reactions: PersonSP
well, it cheers ME up

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back