Gamescom Future Games Show: PC, Playstation, Xbox, Misc Games

• Thread starter 28142
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
If you're interested in the switch games (+ some that are also coming out on other platforms as well) from the stream please go check out my other thread here!
This thread is just for all the rest of the games talked about/announced because even if you don't have access to these platforms it's always nice to keep up to date on games you might find interesting. You never know if one of these games might hop over to switch at some point.

Die by the Blade -
Kickstarter - October 2020

BPM: Bullets Per Minute -
PC - September 15th
PS4, Xbox 1 - 2021

Quantum Error - (Be careful with the audio on this one, it's not mixed very well and it goes from being quiet to overly loud and bass-boosted in milliseconds, I had to mute the stream halfway through when I first watched this originally)
PS4/5

Song of Horror
-
PS4, Xbox 1 (already on PC) - October 29th

LOVE: Puzzle Box filled with Stories -
Steam - October 21st

Sable -
PS4/5, Xbox 1/X, PC - 2020

Tenderfoot Tactics -
Steam - October 21st

Mafia 1: Definitive Edition -
PS4, Xbox 1, PC - September 25th

Lemnis Gate -
PC, PS4, Xbox 1 - Early 2021

Werewolf the Apocolypse: Heart of the Forest -
Steam - 2020

Chinatown Detective Agency -
PC - Early 2021

Deathground -
Steam

Avengers -
PC, PS4, Stadia, Xbox 1 - September 4th
PS5, Xbox X - Later this year (Holiday 2020 most likely)

Watchdogs Legion -
Stadia, Xbox 1, PC, PS4 - October 28th
PS5, Xbox X - Later this year (Holiday 2020 most likely)

Epic Chef -
Steam - 2021

Assassins Creed: Valhalla -
Stadia, Xbox 1, PC, PS4 - November 17th
PS5, Xbox X - Holiday 2020

Medieval Dynasty -
PC - September 17th

"Ones to Watch" games:
Gone Viral - PC - Coming soon
Balsa Model Flight Sim - PC - Summer 2020
Going Medieval - PC - Coming soon
Rip them off - PC, iOS - September 24th
Shattered - PC - Late 2020
Disc Room - PC - 2020

Carto -
PC, PS4 - 2020

Ring of Pain -
PC, PS4 - Fall 2020

Ikenfell -
PC - Coming soon

Operation Tango -
PC - 2021

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's about time -
PS4, Xbox 1 - October 2nd

You can pet the dog VR -
PC - NOW!

Rune II -
Epic Games Store - NOW!

Serious Sam 4 -
Steam, Stadia - September 24th

Call of the Sea -
PC, Xbox 1/X - Later this year

In Sound Mind -
PS5, Xbox X, Steam - 2021

Second Extinction -
PC, Xbox 1/X - Later this year

Sam and Max: This time it's Virtual -
VR - 2021

Bright Memory Infinite -
No info

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To add to an already huge post, I want to highlight a few games from here.

Song of Horror - A very nice, unique horror game. AI that learns your moves and plans one step ahead of you over time, each playthrough is different. Perma-death mechanics makes it so every choice is important, if you die, you might have more things to avoid..

LOVE - I played the demo for this back at the last Steam Games Festival event, it's a very calm, fun little puzzle game with some unique mechanics.

Chinatown Detective Agency - I played the demo for this as well in the festival, this game is what blew me away the most. It's what I've wanted from a game. ARG-like puzzles that use real world research, interesting detective mystery story, really nicely crafted puzzles and mechanics. Honestly if you even slightly enjoy puzzles, check this out. The prologue will be free September 30th on Steam.

Assassins Creed: Valhalla - Need I say more. Anyone that is in the shoutbox while I'm in there has most likely heard me rant about how much I love this franchise. It's the only AAA franchise I will die on a hill for. And another based (partially) in the UK? With British mythology and folklore? And vikings? And just more assassins creed lore? Hell yeah!

Operation Tango - Just played the demo of this with a friend, actually really fun. Demo was pretty short but it showed off some really neat mechanics and there's a lot of potential for some really unique things this game can do.

In Sound Mind - I gotta end this post with this. I found this game back a while ago and fell in love with it almost instantly. The music is done by The Living Tombstone who's music you WILL recognise if you've been on the internet for a while. Here's the main song for the demo:
it's sooooo good. The demo is currently on steam for free, it's about 1.5-2 hours long. The devs are also so lovely, always looking for feedback and always up for answering what questions they can. I've started to love the game so much that I've even started speedrunning the demo :monkey: My fastest time so far is 29:26.08 which is already fast! But it needs to be faster :3 A note on this game though, the performance isn't the best but the devs are working on it. Hopefully the main game will run much smoother!​

Reactions: Jisenku
You Can Pet The Dog VR sounds like the best thing

EVER

Back