Gen 6 Gen 1 Legendary Pokémons

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
that encounter number is only an estimate, don't quote me on that. I just heard somewhere around 15 or 16 on some websites and such
Well since you're not really sure about that I'll guess I'll have to search it up on the internet xD :) gonna get that legendary bird !

Well since you're not really sure about that I'll guess I'll have to search it up on the internet xD :) gonna get that legendary bird !
good luck with that lol that'll be like having to encounter Lati@s 15 times before being able to capture it....I swear, that's like near impossible even with the pokedex (unless you have all the time in the world)

good luck with that lol that'll be like having to encounter Lati@s 15 times before being able to capture it....I swear, that's like near impossible even with the pokedex (unless you have all the time in the world)
It's just like catching suicune , Entei , Raikou , latios and Latias in pokemon heart gold and soul silver , but the only way to catch them is to use a move like scary face I think.

It's just like catching suicune , Entei , Raikou , latios and Latias in pokemon heart gold and soul silver , but the only way to catch them is to use a move like scary face I think.
uhhh no. The only way to catch them is to either a) use Masterball or b) have a move like Mean Look to trap them, or c) Shadow Tag

uhhh no. The only way to catch them is to either a) use Masterball or b) have a move like Mean Look to trap them, or c) Shadow Tag
I meant to trap it using mean look so it won't run away and you won't get annoyed off well you could also use a PokeBall to catch it so you could prove to your friends you are a pokemon master ;)

I meant to trap it using mean look so it won't run away and you won't get annoyed off well you could also use a PokeBall to catch it so you could prove to your friends you are a pokemon master ;)
good luck with the pokeball lol I mean, even in the battle with the legendary birds not running away it'd take a miracle for that to work at full health and everything. Honestly, it doesn't really prove you're a pokemon master....just that you are crazy :p

good luck with the pokeball lol I mean, even in the battle with the legendary birds not running away it'd take a miracle for that to work at full health and everything. Honestly, it doesn't really prove you're a pokemon master....just that you are crazy :p
Well yeah it's hardcore to catch it with a PokeBall on full health you would actually damage it's health until it's 0.1 % and then catch it with a PokeBall you would be so pro lol.

Everytime in the game I try to catch the Pokemon Moltres ( the legendary bird ) it just ran away it's really annoying ... I want to catch it.
I always go through stress when trying to catch a roaming Pokemon, its really frustrating, but you will catch it sometime, I always waste my Master Ball because of the lack of patience.

I always go through stress when trying to catch a roaming Pokemon, its really frustrating, but you will catch it sometime, I always waste my Master Ball because of the lack of patience.
Honestly, with roaming pokemon I think the best approach is to just continue on with the game and forget about it. It'll come to you in due time by random chance, so there's no point in stressing about it.

Honestly, with roaming pokemon I think the best approach is to just continue on with the game and forget about it. It'll come to you in due time by random chance, so there's no point in stressing about it.
I played Pokemon Heart Gold for about 5 months now, and I still haven't seen any of the roaming dogs as yet, I don't stress on it, is just I get inpatient.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I played Pokemon Heart Gold for about 5 months now, and I still haven't seen any of the roaming dogs as yet, I don't stress on it, is just I get inpatient.
Oh, in that case I understand your pain :p I guess I'm more lucky with the roaming legendaries in general then (sometimes Latios would be in the very spot I "command" it to be :p). I'm sure you'll get them soon though!

Reactions: Reece
i so sad when i heard about this
i picked froakie but i would have picked fennekin
i want zapdos so i regretted geting a froakie
froakie please don't take offense

i so sad when i heard about this
i picked froakie but i would have picked fennekin
i want zapdos so i regretted geting a froakie
froakie please don't take offense
It's still possible to get Zapdos. There are people on the GTS that are willing to trade their Zapdos for a Moltres or Articuno so you'll be fine. You aren't the only one disappointed with their legendary bird :p

really ?!?!?!?!
It's still possible to get Zapdos. There are people on the GTS that are willing to trade their Zapdos for a Moltres or Articuno so you'll be fine. You aren't the only one disappointed with their legendary bird :p
thanks i thought people wanted a zapdos

really ?!?!?!?!

thanks i thought people wanted a zapdos
A lot of people are idiots when it comes to GTS...I'll leave it at that. For example, there was a point when people were willing to give away their Articunos for a Chimchar...yeah

Back