German Nintendo Worker leaks April 1st Nintendo Direct!!!!!!

• Thread starter Alpha Harry
  • Start date

HYPE TRAIN OR NO?

• SOOO MUUUCCCHHH HYYYYPPPEE

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Lol Fake

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • MEWWWTWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Well my clock says its march 31 so i am unsure if this is some kind of joke. Though i have heard of most of those titles coming to the system i can't be sure whether it's a hoax or not. BTW this could just be a complete fake seeing as how no actually official Nintendo member has approved of anything(to my knowledge. if one of them has please inform me).
Like I just posted, I got an official club Nintendo email that announced a Nintendo direct to take place the 2nd of April. That's official and seems to fit with the story of the German worker. So the stuff in the Direct is not confirmed yet (duh-otherwise it wouldn't be a leak) but there will be a Direct, on the date he foretold. So, recap: Nintendo Direct: Official-Nintendo approved Content: Unsure-might be leaked as posted above

NINTENDO EVEN ANOUNCED IT!! (THe video has some language)

I am so angry because I wont be able to see this!

MEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOO
Also snes games/DQ games on eshop HYYYYYYYYYYYYPE
MEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am so angry because I wont be able to see this!
you can watch it days later after it's on

The things that are listed honestly sound way too good to be true . I'm sure we will see some parts in the direct tomorrow. Such as the MK8 DLC, amiibos and dates for Splatoon and Xenoblade . I'm very excited for this direct, we have been long overdue for one. I don't think I watched the one in January so it's extra over due for me.

No, April the 2nd. Much important.
Ah yes, I forgot that by the hour it'll be aired, it'll probably be April 2nd (since it'll probably be between midnight (GMT+1) and 4:00 (GMT+5) in Europe).

Back