• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Magik

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
Ok, I was thinking about this a lot and I think this will be fun and you guys will enjoy it.
Here's what's happening:

Prepared to get Married:

-Pick anyone on the forum, and ask to marry them. If they say yes, come here to plan your wedding!

I will make a picture of your wedding according to what you pick (and I'll try my best):

-Chose where you want to get married
-Chose what you want your cake to look like
-Chose who you want to invite (Your Avis will be there since we don't know what you look like)
-Pick you arbor (must be render, if it you can't find one, some people here at the forum may be able to help.)
-How you want your arbor to be decorated

Then pick who you want your rabbi/presit/judge to be

I will put together what it looks like along with the date and you can use it a sig to know you got married!
Have fun!

People looking to get married:
@paceygym
@Megalegacy
@TeamTorchic
@OopaMazo

Last edited:
Reactions: Mudkip, Derplink_:3 and TeamTorchic
:oops: I want to do this but at the same time i don't.

Reactions: DarkDrifloon, 423, Ninja-Patty and 1 other person
I feel the exact same way :oops:

Reactions: Ninja-Patty and Magik
I feel the exact same way :oops:
Okay I changed it so I put you you on a list and match you hehehe this will be fun

I don't know who to marry. Yay. :locktopic: So what happens after they get married

*silently ships @Marc and @Mikaya for no reason*

Reactions: Robyn, Moon Rain, 532 and 1 other person
I don't know who to marry. Yay. :locktopic: So what happens after they get married

*silently ships @Marc and @Mikaya for no reason*
After you get married I make a picture of your wedding that you can use as a sig to show everyone you got married. It's for fun

I told people in shout box I wanted to get married and they got creeped out. Lol

Ey nova are you married yet anyway?? Since your the maker of this you should participate with someone

Reactions: anthony91728595, Ninja-Patty, Magik and 1 other person
I told people in shout box I wanted to get married and they got creeped out. Lol

Ey nova are you married yet anyway?? Since your the maker of this you should participate with someone
I'm not married, but it's because I'm the maker :p

But you should marry someone! It seems fun (I might know who to ask too but I'm scared though I shouldn't be)

Sounds fun, but I think I might get a little embarrassed:oops:

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Nah.. It's not embarrassing, you may only see the person on this forum.

Sign me up! :oops:

Reactions: Magik
..............................................................................funny thread.........................:dead:

haha this thread will bring laughs and some happy moments haha XD i can image the picture of heaps of Avis in a weeding room hahaha XD but it would be embarrassing haha its not like everyday you get a inbox with someone saying i wanna marry you please marry me haha XD. but still thread thread will bring some happyness and fun so its all good! :cat:

haha this thread will bring laughs and some happy moments haha XD i can image the picture of heaps of Avis in a weeding room hahaha XD but it would be embarrassing haha its not like everyday you get a inbox with someone saying i wanna marry you please marry me haha XD. but still thread thread will bring some happyness and fun so its all good! :cat:
So are you joining :sneaky:

haha XD i don't know if i get asked maybe but i don't think i will put myself on a list in looking for someone haha XD you guys make me laugh thank you :cat:

As awkward as this thread sounds...

I choose to marry Mrs. Clause. That'll be sure to get back at Santa for kicking me out. Sweet sweet revenge...

Jk. I'm not marrying no one. Although, seems fun.

Reactions: 3391, Eevee and Magik
As awkward as this thread sounds...

I choose to marry Mrs. Clause. That'll be sure to get back at Santa for kicking me out. Sweet sweet revenge...

Jk. I'm not marrying no one. Although, seems fun.
hahahahaha XD so good Elfy hehe :cat: I shall be a pet :3

Reactions: CrazyElf
lol this sounds beautiful. I have to be invited to all of teh weddings.

Someone musht marry me. Didn't @Siri ask me? Or was he joking, hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back