GhostofLavender's Artwork

• Thread starter LavenderTownGhost
  • Start date
LavenderTownGhost

LavenderTownGhost

On hiatus, kind of.
Towns Folk
Thought I'd post some of my art that I've done. I am in no way a professional artist, so constructive criticism is always appreciated!

Blue:
Picture.jpg

Crystal (messed up on the collar):
Picture001.jpg

Silver:
Picture001-1.jpg

Green:
Picture002.jpg

Yellow (eyes are too far apart):
Picture004-1.jpg

Blue and Silver:
Picture005-1.jpg

Princess Peach (unfinished):
Picture006-1.jpg

Humanized Shadow Queen Peach:
Picture003-1-1.jpg

Reactions: MLGirby, 3dsatackman and xmenpkmntrainer
these are wonderful! you are indeed talented! The Silver one is my fave. You have surely got some good skill! =D

keep up the great work! Hope to see more from you! =3

Reactions: 3 people
these are wonderful! you are indeed talented! The Silver one is my fave. You have surely got some good skill! =D

keep up the great work! Hope to see more from you! =3

Thanks very much Mikaya! These were done in 2011. I'm trying to get back into the swing!

Reactions: 2 people
it good
issue to work on for future. sometimes your placement of your arms are in weird angles.

Picture005-1.jpg

like this one it looks like he is facing forward but the arm close to the girl is as if he facing right. try drawing so the elbow and upper arm visible. try mimicing in real life the poses your characters are in .

it good
issue to work on for future. sometimes your placement of your arms are in weird angles.

Picture005-1.jpg

like this one it looks like he is facing forward but the arm close to the girl is as if he facing right. try drawing so the elbow and upper arm visible. try mimicing in real life the poses your characters are in .

Thanks for the advice, Shippo!

You are talented. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing more of your art.

Wow, they look really good! I like it when people still use pencils to draw, because many people use computers now, which is great too, but I still prefer handdrawn art :)

Reactions: Mikaya
You are talented. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing more of your art.

Thank you, TAG!

Wow, they look really good! I like it when people still use pencils to draw, because many people use computers now, which is great too, but I still prefer handdrawn art :)

Thanks! I know the feeling. This is the only way I know how to make art, haha.

Reactions: Moon Rain
Wow your amazing at drawing!

wow those are awesome i like the bat peach. was it from a game?

wow those are awesome i like the bat peach. was it from a game?

Thank you! Yep, it's my "humanized" version of Shadow Queen Peach from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. :)

Very cool! ~Though some of the eyes are kinda off-putting, like they're at odd angles...

Very cool! ~Though some of the eyes are kinda off-putting, like they're at odd angles...

And they're too far apart, yes. Thank you! ^^

Reactions: Kaidan
These are AMAZING!!!!!!!!

You're really talented, keep it up.
My favorites are Yellow, Green, and Princess Peach.

These are AMAZING!!!!!!!!

You're really talented, keep it up.
My favorites are Yellow, Green, and Princess Peach.

Thank you Reece! ^.^

Glad you like 'em. I need to color that Princess Peach one. :)

Amazing! You truly do have talent as an artist. Do you know DeviantART? It is a website where you can share your Artwork, you should give it a try. :)

They are really amazing... my favourite one is the picture of Gary(Green).

Back