GIF Wars

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
Do you have a larger upload size,a favorite character,and a character who has gifs?
Well you came to the right place!Here's a little thing called GIF Wars,Where you can get a character and use gifs to attack other gifs!All you have to do is say you want to battle someone and the other person has to accept it.If they do,Then i'll make a pm with you two and leave.Let me know who the winner is :0.
If you want you can also have battles of 3

Last edited:
Seems cool I'll battle who ever want to battle me.

sora u did this ebcause of last night didnt u XD ill join

I don't really get the premise of this challenge. Could you provide an example of how the battling is done?

Reactions: Kakea
@Colress i challenge you to a gif battle

1 and 2 are battling.
1:
dance-sora-dance-o.gif

2:
tumblr_mb0mrsrNoq1rheorao4_400.gif

1:
250px-Guard_KHII.gif

For funz I'll join too ask me if you want to battle me.Also @Colress yes XD

Last edited by a moderator:
One person uses a Gif to attack you and the other uses another gif to defend or something.Even if the gifs are not matching places they still count as it's a move they've done before

One person uses a Gif to attack you and the other uses another gif to defend or something.Even if the gifs are not matching places they still count as it's a move they've done before
It still doesn't make sense lol

Ok i'll make the pm!

nothing ever makes sense to you sans XD
Because Papyrus' puzzles always lose me and I don't a brain.

Alright. I see it now. I'll just wait until someone challenges me then.

Why a larger avatar size?

Because Gifs have a bigger size than the sizes you can already upload.So to upload gifs you need to have a larger avatar size

dancing-banana.gif
Rekt

Reactions: Robbie and Kakea
:/

I8TlUp.gif

Everyone is rekt bcause marcianito (pls translate last word its spanish xD) is OP

People, If you're going to post, post something that involves this, otherwise, Don't post at all pls.It just uses up unnecessary room

Back