Giveaway Giving Away Netflix ULTRA HD for One Month!

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
So, If you want to get a Netflix account... here you are! I accidentally got this, so I thought might as well give this to some peeps.

Simply DM me that you want access to the account, and then I can give you the details of the account. No obligation to pay me or anybody else, although it would be appreciated. The account will stay open till 12/4/20, which at that time the subscription will be stopped, and nobody can access their things. If you are interested, hit me up

also if you can donate please do so because this cost $13.99 USD, but if you can't that's perfectly fine, I don't mind sharing the account with people who can't pay either :)

People who have signed up
@BlueJ
@Deepak
@DialgaKid7207
(added profile for my mom, don't know if she will use it tho)
@Asriel_Dreemurr629

There are no more spots left.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: ShyGuy64, AricAttack and Deepak
I would get in on this......BUT i'm broke and i'd feel bad about using it for free. And I know some sites to watch shows for free. (Can't share the link cuz it's considered not legal)

I would get in on this......BUT i'm broke and i'd feel bad about using it for free. And I know some sites to watch shows for free. (Can't share the link cuz it's considered not legal)
bruh stop just take the deal lmao

there are NO obligations

I know there arent any obligations. But whenever I watch something, the ghost of BlueJ haunts me.....

How did you get it accidentally may I ask?

How did you get it accidentally may I ask?
Thought it was a free trial... wasn't... and because it's my fault for not reading the fine print, I can't dispute the charges and now I am giving Nintenpedia a free trial.

I know there arent any obligations. But whenever I watch something, the ghost of BlueJ haunts me.....
Eh, well that's just me looking over your shoulder to see what cool shows you're watching

• Funny
Reactions: Deepak
@Deepak making a User account for you! bwahahaha!

• Informative
Reactions: Jisenku
No dont! I wont be using it. I just.....can't.
Are you sure, if you don't want to, that's fine

Yup. 100% sure. If i had like money to offer, I would take it. But I don't so I won't.

Yup. 100% sure. If i had like money to offer, I would take it. But I don't so I won't.
:panda: dood, I told you that there is NO obligation, and you don't NEED to give me anything, this is literally so that people who don't have money to get Netflix can get it for a little bit due to my blunder.

Yes I know. But I would feel bad bruh.

also if you can donate because this cost $13.99 USD :(

I mean, just look at that sad face at the end.

• Funny
Yes I know. But I would feel bad bruh.

I mean, just look at that sad face at the end.
I said IF you can donate, also I edited the post

I said IF you can donate, also I edited the post
I know it says if. I know it's optional. But it doesn't feel right UNLESS i donate. And plus, even after the edit, the sad face will always dominate the happy face. lol.

• Funny
I know it says if. I know it's optional. But it doesn't feel right UNLESS i donate. And plus, even after the edit, the sad face will always dominate the happy face. lol.
EDIT: Removed sad face

EDIT: Removed sad face
It's still in my head though. You can't remove that...
Look. I don't feel right using it so I wont. I'm sure there are many other members here that can put it to good use.

It's still in my head though. You can't remove that...
Look. I don't feel right using it so I wont. I'm sure there are many other members here that can put it to good use.
well I already sent you the deets

:p

What if I never click on it :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back