• Thread starter milksheikh
  • Start date
milksheikh

milksheikh

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Would you want a golden 3DS?

pSiREKp.png

yes cause its pretty I have one but I don't have a case for it yet so I dropped it and it has markings :cry:

that looks amazing! I would get one for sure (if I didn't already have a red 3DS). it's so beautiful. <3

didn't know such a color existed. :p

Isn't this the Limited 3DS XL Zelda edition? but yeah it will probably look great on a 3ds or a normal 3DS XL, especially the 3ds because of its glossy look.

it looks awesome but i already have a 3ds and cont offord to get another one atm. but if i do get a 3ds xl it might be this one because i like the decals and the color.

It looks kind of ugly to me, I'm not a fan of gold or golden. Silver FTW, in all departments :D So yeah, a silver 3DS (not XL) would be cool.

Reactions: SaToRi
I think, as far as special editions go, I prefer the Fire Emblem 3DS to the Link Between Worlds' xl.

the only one that i know is the Zelda special edition 3ds

Eww...Gold is ugly by itself..needs some reds to go along with it. Also a fan of silver and blue.. if they have that, I'd get it.

Also, I wouldn't buy another 3ds if I already own one. I has no monies to waste.

I don't like it.. I love the 3DS' Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Limited Edition, exterior design:
630x.jpg

Not the interior design:
pSiREKp.png

I wish the interior would've been a different color (preferably back/silver), it's too bright, but I adore the exterior's Lorule/Hyrule mashup.

Reactions: 18
I don't like it.. I love the 3DS' Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Limited Edition, exterior design:
630x.jpg

I wish the interior would've been a different color (preferably back/silver), it's too bright, but I adore the exterior's Lorule/Hyrule mashup.
Wow, the exterior actually looks pretty good with the gold/black combination. Interior, why you no as pretty :cry:

That golden colour is looking sweet! I was actually thinking it was made of solid gold though not just the colour. Although it could be actual gold, I'm just now guessing it's only coloured.

I would defiantly get one of these, I really love technology items which are gold. It gives it a really 'expensive and clean' look too it. Although, you will always have the fear of marking it.

I already have the Limited Edition Zelda one, so no need to want it :p

I love both the interior and the exterior. They both are well designed, and you know the quality of Nintendo's limited edition decals. They are nearly impossible to scratch.
I have no problem with the brightness on the interior as when you play a game, you focus on mainly the screen and the colors around the screen don't matter.

I have this 3dsXL. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Yeah because I could be playing pokemon and looking at the sparkles coming off of my smexy golden 3ds at the same time :cool:

I would love to have a golden Zelda 3DS but I'm okay with my Blue one as long as I can play my games I'm good. Though that triforce emblem looks beautiful!

Dang it Zelda why must you look amazing when it comes to design!

Damn , I'd really love to have a golden 3ds :D Gold is one of my favorite colors since it's very attractive :p It's something for me to consider since my regular 3ds isn't the best of quality and performance so I would really love to get a gold 3ds , though I'm more better with the N3dsXL :p

It looks amazing, I've got to say. Pure golden plates on both the interior and part of the exterior would be even better! Just think of the amazing shine and reflection it would give off. Pure gold would be way too detracting for the player if there's a lot of light around, though.

Back