• Thread starter FuntimeFoxy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
FuntimeFoxy

FuntimeFoxy

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
ok so i am gonna do a challenge where you guys have to guess my favorite game and keep in mind that my favorite game could be a board game a trading card game etc.

2 guesses= 1 pc so if you want to do like for example 6 guesses then you will have to pay 3 pc 1 for each guess

prize will be 10pc

a hint will be given to those who guess 6 times and it has to be a single person so for example if i were to tell my friend about this and he payed 3 pc for 6 guesses then he would get a hint.

also the hint will be sent to the person who paid to guess 6 times before they guess.

Fnaf 2
Fnaf World
Metroid
Pokemon

oh i did not know i needed to send the staff member the answear um let me do that now @Marc

pokemon:OR
tomodachi life
sonic,
dbz

chess

pokemon:OR
tomodachi life
sonic,
dbz
ok one you have to pay first and those were a total of 5 guesses but i'll just charge you for 4 so you have to send me 2 pc cause i have rule of 2 guesses per 1 pc and two nope none of those are right

dang, i only got 3 pc. ill give 3 pc plus some pokemon

dang, i only got 3 pc. ill give 3 pc plus some pokemon
ok um why 3 pc cause i said i'll only charge you for 4 of those guesses mainly cause pokemon was already guessed

i only hve 3

@Shane McMahon I don't see anything in the transaction history that you paid.

@FuntimeFoxy If he doesn't pay, press the report button and his posts will be deleted.

Reactions: spagooti
1st guess: sonic generation
2nd guess: pokemon x/y
3rd guess: pokemon black and white

nope also that is almost 4 guesses so can u give me one more pc plz

can u give me a hint

sorry but if you want a hint you will have to pay 3 pc for 6 guesses and the hint will be given out before you guess so pay for the 6 guesses first and you will get a hint but just one hint

did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back