Guess the Name of my Mobile Phone's Model!

• Thread starter SS1o7crazydude
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
SS1o7crazydude

SS1o7crazydude

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
It costs 1PC per guess. You all have unlimited guesses and the person that guesses correctly gets 50PC!!! I asked @Marc for permission.

Last edited:
How many times are you going to do this?
Anyways, I'll have a try.

Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy S6
iPhone 5S
iPhone SE

Nope, all wrong. Sorry.

you don't have 300 pc lol

you don't have 300 pc lol
Chances are that people are not going to guess the answers to both threads correctly before I do get 300PC.

Fine whatever

Iphone 6s
lenovo z6
Samsung j7

Sorry, nope.

Who is daring enough to guess my mobile phone's model? As you know, the prize is 100PC!!!!

no, this really sucks, there are 36 major phone companies, if each of them has 15 phones (this is a very low guess) then that means that there are at least 540 phone models, not counting other smaller companies... this really sucks

no, this really sucks, there are 36 major phone companies, if each of them has 15 phones (this is a very low guess) then that means that there are at least 540 phone models, not counting other smaller companies... this really sucks
Life's not fair.

Then what is?
THE POINT IS THAT YOU HAVE A 1/540 CHANCE TO GET 50 PC, IF YOU OFFERED MORE, THEN IT WOULD BE FAIR!

THE POINT IS THAT YOU HAVE A 1/540 CHANCE TO GET 50 PC, IF YOU OFFERED MORE, THEN IT WOULD BE FAIR!
It's actually 50/540 or 5/54 since you get 50 chances before you lose.

It's actually 50/540 or 5/54 since you get 50 chances before you lose.

nobody in their right mind is going to spend 50 PC on this

nobody in their right mind is going to spend 50 PC on this
You have a 9.26% chance of winning. It's a good deal.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
You have a 9.26% chance of winning. It's a good deal.
...if you spend 50 PC

in reality, you have only a %0.2 chance per 1 PC you spend... and that is a very high guess

...if you spend 50 PC

in reality, you have only a %0.2 chance per 1 PC you spend... and that is a very high guess
But you get 50 guesses. 49 chances to win and one chance to break even. 0.2% times 50 is 10%. You have a high chance of winning - roughly 10%.

But you get 50 guesses. 49 chances to win and one chance to break even. 0.2% times 50 is 10%. You have a high chance of winning - roughly 10%.
But it's still a 0.2% chance per guess. Which is stupid low.
Also, what BlueJ said earlier, nobody in their right mind is going to spend 50 PC on this.

Are refunds available?

Life's not fair.
Yikes man, how do you expect anyone to even get into these guessing games if you have an attitude like that? Please be kinder to others when you do this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back