• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
My new mouse has gone mad. It changes color without me even doing a thing and this is the third time it has happened. Its first color was red. It then changed to yellow some time later and now it's purple :eek:

mouse.jpg

All you have to do is guess what color it's going to be next.. if it changes color again.

Guessing the right color scores you 100 Play Coins. First come, first serve ;)

Reactions: Danny
Blue OuO

Red.

Green

Orange

darker purple

Black, cuz you're gonna turn it off to see what the problem is :sneaky:

Umm, Yellow

Reactions: Marc and Bobcam7!
Cyan

Indigo

I'll guess Pink. Worth a shot at least. :p

Reactions: Danny
My new mouse has gone mad. It changes color without me even doing a thing and this is the third time it has happened. Its first color was red. It then changed to yellow some time later and now it's purple :eek:

View attachment 16785

All you have to do is guess what color it's going to be next.. if it changes color again.

Guessing the right color scores you 100 Play Coins. First come, first serve ;)
Figures work will screw me over in things like this aggggain
Welll I'll just go white since all colors have been guessed -.- probably not right

I got here too late all of the colors have been guessed already. I was going to guess white.

Reactions: Fantivity
Well I mean I doubt it but Brown! What mouse turns brown???? Ah well at least i'm in.

Since all reasonable colours have been picked, I'm gonna have to go with chartreuse even though it's an ugly colour imo and I've never seen it on an RGB peripheral lol

Since all reasonable colours have been picked, I'm gonna have to go with chartreuse even though it's an ugly colour imo and I've never seen it on an RGB peripheral lol
Mmmm a pale green / yellow as a fan of the color green I must say it's a great color XD

Mmmm a pale green / yellow as a fan of the color green I must say it's a great color XD

It's exactly 50% green and 50% yellow :p

You guessed everything...
I guess black because there's nothing to choose...

Rainbow.

Reactions: CJ and 18
can I change my answer to plaid? (Not seriously)

*spoiler* turns out, Marc just turns his mouse off :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back