Have you ever completed the Pokedex in a Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I never completed the Pokedex, but I aim to complete the Kalos Pokedex. So far I have 179 :D out of 447 :oops: But in terms of how much i've seen, it would be 368 out of 447.

I never completed the Pokedex, but I aim to complete the Kalos Pokedex. So far I have 179 :D out of 447 :oops: But in terms of how much i've seen, it would be 368 out of 447.

Well, you can get the other version exclusives from here, so you will do it!

Yes. Pokemon White 2.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Well, you can get the other version exclusives from here, so you will do it!
Gotta love the Internet and the fact that the GTS exists with the newer gen games, thus allowing us to complete the pokedex more easily :p

Reasons why it's so hard to complete the pokedex , some pokemons are not in the game and you can't find it and you have to try so hard to find it lol

Reasons why it's so hard to complete the pokedex , some pokemons are not in the game and you can't find it and you have to try so hard to find it lol
The National Pokedex that is but yup, you are correct because some of the Pokemon game exclusives X/Y can only be obtain through trade.

It's easier nowadays when you've got the internet to help you complete the trades......in the earlier gens it was more difficult.

I did it the first time in White version and I am still working on completing it on Black 2, Pearl and SoulSilver and eventually on X

Have you ever complete the Pokedex in a Pokemon game?
Which game is it?
How long did it take you?

I have never done one though. However, I'm working on Pokemon X. An interesting but tough quest huh? :D

I have never completed it. Well I tried to XD. It's kinda a waste of time because you really just get nothing and it's not that important either. After you complete you will be like, dang why did I even do this O_O

Does completing the sinnoh pokedex in Diamond count?

I have never completed the national Pokedex or even the region's Pokedex. That is because I get too bored and tired to play the game anymore and don't get anywhere close to completing the Pokedex.

I only ever completed the Sinnoh Pokedex since you needed to in order to access the Survival/Resort Areas. I've never, ever completed the National Pokedex and I doubt I ever will with all these new Pokemon being introduced. I honestly wonder how many Pokemon can be created before there are too many. How will the games go on if there can't be any more new Pokemon?

I completed a pokedex in a pokemon and that was diamond i got into a lot of crazy pokemon even hacked ones but it was for the pokedex until one day all my save was delete by accident and i have to redo all of my progression that was with the diamond version and i got quite working by not sleeping i finally got it completed in two months

Only in Gens 1 and 6 because in the other Gens besides 3 I didn't bother getting them all (and I don't have any Gen 2 game). Gen 1 was completed because of glitches and Gen 6 because internet. I was lucky enough to get all the Pokemon you cannot get from X/Y on the GTS because once I got one starter, I got them all. It was a challenging task but thankfully I completed everything else beforehand to get them.

Caught 'em all in Yellow.

I have every pokemon in Dex order in Y :p

Took me from November to about April. I wasn't really pursuing completion of it until about February though.

I ve never complete.my pokedex.. From the first gen up until now (gen 6). In this gen 6 ,i will try my best complete it..thats my spirit..what a trainer if cant filled the pokedex completely.. Afterall every professor in the pokemon games, is telling we as trainer to fill the dex.. :D fighting those elite and villain is just a side mission ,thats how I think, cause we had to follows the storyline ..

i have completed the Kalos Dex :D :) but not the other one with every pokemon. i am trying to get it thought but 700+ is a lot of pokemon/trades to do and find. i may finish it someday but not any time soon :p

I haven't completed even one to this day. :bag:

guess I don't have the motivation to do so, because it takes too much effort and time. xD

searching in every corner of the regions....can really take it out of you. :p

Back