Have you ever quit watching an anime?

• Thread starter ikares
  • Start date
I quit one piece when it was around episode 630, tried to start again last week, my hand was stuck on the fast forward button, didnt regret quiting the series. watched 70 eps in a day & i quit it again! it has gotten way too boring.
Also, i quit Fairy Tail at episode 5, i dont know why, i liked it, stioll wondering about that...

I get really interested in the anime I'm watching, but since my life is so busy at the moment, sometimes I just leave the anime in the middle. Even if I'm interested I sometimes get distracted and start doing something ele which makes me totally forget about it >.<

I literally just stopped watching the anime Kakumeiki Valvrave. A friend recommended it to me, and it sounded very promising. It had a very interesting concept and the setting, too. And some scenes were rather awesome. But, the characters felt rather unnatural and disconnected. You could see their actions and even their emotions felt too forced. The plot was really rushed, which is odd because they had a full 24 episodes to work with.
And most of it really just didn't make any sense. Why were they doing this? For the Plot. Why are they doing that? For the plot. Why is he acting the way he is? To achieve another anime cliché that doesn't really need to be put in here.
I can't really explain it without being 100% Spoiler free, so I won't. All in all, I was really dissatisfied with the experience and almost every reaction from any character was way too cringey. e . e

I watched one episode of Parasyte, and while there was anything in that episode to hook me in, I still kind of wanted to keep watching it because I had heard good things about it, but really I wasn't interested enough.
Parasyte starts off pretty slow, but once it gets going it goes very well. I had the same problem at the start, tbh. But after I got past the first few eps I was really enjoying it. If you give it a chance, you might like it. But if it's just not to your tastes that's also fine. :rotfl:

/title

My attention span is so short that almost always I'll watch one episode and be done with it.

Have you ever quit an anime, because you didn't like it, because you're like me, because of restrictions in your household?
I've stopped watching assassination classroom and person'a 4 mostly because I got busy and they started getting bland

Oh and Boku no Pico because... We all know why. I hate my friends

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped watching Genos from under his bed, especially around the point where he stopped showering. Like, where's the fun of stalking someone if they don't shower? :(

Pls don't kill me Genos XD

I stopped watching Genos from under his bed, especially around the point where he stopped showering. Like, where's the fun of stalking someone if they don't shower? :(

Pls don't kill me Genos XD
Which is weird because I haven't showered recently... SINCE IM A CYBORG water ruins my circuits man

Reactions: 8150
Back