Have you ever regretted a trade?

• Thread starter RashRiolu
  • Start date
Touching stories guys.

Let's hope that in Sun/Moon we can never make mistakes like these again. On a side note, I've been checking the IVs of my pokemon and 3 of my shinies (lvl 100 Scizor, lvl 1 Dratini, lvl 80+ Weavile) has "superior potential" in all stats that "can't be beat". I'm not good at calculating but I think that means they have perfect IVS for all base stats. Should I be concerned if these are hacked Pokemon?

No,thats normal to have high Iv's depends where you got them if they are hacked pokemon you would check them online you can't use them in battles if they are it's a good start.

I traded my friend my level 10 Salamance, which took me hours to SOS for his starters. I realized that I want it back and offered to help him complete his Dex, he agreed but told me it was already level 60. I just left it with him.

Yes, i have regretted trad and still regretting. I had to trade a shiny pokemon to get one last pokemon i neededt to complete my pokedex in pokemon alpha sapphire and omega ruby; not only that i also wonder traded few of my shiny competitive pokemon's in oras by mistake .

Yes it is so painful , but some times i am too dull to trust some peoples all over the internet . One day while i was trading, a French boy send me a trade invitation with game chat and i accepted . He asked me he needed legends to full his Pokedex , and fool as i was i help him and he said he will give me back . When i gave him all the required pokemons and when it was time to give me back all my pokemons , he left and a message saying "Communication error has occurred" . I was so mad and because my brother was keeping advising me that "no don't give him because i have already experience this situation" but i gave him . He was starting now blaming me . Seriously, since that day of trade that trade partner i was trading with never and never connected himself to the Nintendo. I was so mad that a send him an angry message :mad:

Back