Have you ever...

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
By my count, at least 5/6 time in my life now I have fainted or in 1 case, nearly done so.

Have you ever wished the apocalypse would happen so you could get a new-ish start?

Jup. Some wishes shouldn't be fulfilled.

Have you ever made someone's day?

Yes.

Have you ever misunderstood a piece of knowledge or information for a long length of your life until the truth finally hit you? An example:

image.jpg

Yes, Too many times :D

Have you ever stolen something from your school and everyone was looking for it?? - I stole a sharpie from science :)

i brought a textbook home from my computer class and forgot to bring it back the next day. the teacher made everyone look in their backpacks to see if they had it :T

have you ever found something that you really wanted to show a friend, but then completely forgot about it for a long time?
EX: one time in 5th grade, i found a YT vid that i knew one of my friends would love. i forgot about it until about halfway through 7th grade :T

Wow that's very long. And yes, but I usuaaly remember within a week.

Have you ever started singing without you noticing it? (And then people coming up to you to ask what you're singing and you're clueless. :p)

No. Time is not of the essence for me.
Have you ever completed Fire Emblem fates on permadeath without losing any unit?

Yes i have
Have you ever felt like you just wanna punch someone but never done it? i know i have.

Those are two questions. Have I ever felt like punching someone? Seldom, but yes. Have I punched someone? Yes. In the face. As hard as I could. No regrets.

Have you ever had caviar?

No, but I certainly wouldn't mind trying i've heard good things.

Have you ever done a backflip?

Nope

Have you ever done something stupid, knowing that is was stupid, then did it anyway?

More times than I can count... and I can count high... (the backflip being one of them)

Have you ever felt regret for doing something then did it again anyway?

I don't think so, no. Not that I can remember, anyways.

Have you ever played your 3DS until the battery died without realizing it?

All the time.

Have you ever tried going online only to find out your connection was lost?

Who hasn't? Yes.

Have you ever read two books at the same time?

Yes, it didn't end well couldn't remember a thing.

Have you ever fallen off the monkey bars?

Yes. Fallen through them too. And over them. I have a talent for falling. :p

Have you ever hugged a stranger?

No... (I hope you didn't do that :D)

Have you ever lived on the wrong time for ages because the clocks changed? I do it all the time :)

Was that a pun? Also, nope

Have you ever run out of have you ever questions?

No, but I do run out of toilet role a lot

Have you ever seen this before?
tumblr_o5qy5iiacT1rrftcdo1_500.gif

Reactions: 423 and awillersVS
Back