Hawties :sneaky:

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya guys! P2.0 here coming atcha with another topic, thingy! \o/ Dun dun duuuuuuuuunnnnnn! :eek:

Lol, so I've been in kind of a teasing sort of mood lately, and I had a question. ( Although I think I've already asked in a different instance. Not sure. :v ) Have you geemers ever had a crush on one of Nintendo's hawties? :sneaky: Or think one of them is hawt~?

I mean, you don't have to say it if it's embarrassing for you. :p But I'm actually pretty curious, tbh. I've been trying to grab the concept of hawtness lately in my drawings, and I had been thinking of the subject. :hilarious:

So... Who is it? :sneaky:

Reactions: Mikaya and Samster
558B0CE6-0784-444B-9F6A-2777C1BF434D.jpeg

Reactions: fantanoice, Duffy and P2.0
Actually, for a while, Zero Suit Samus was such a thing for me. I mean, what do you think Nintendo was thinking when they made that design? “Hey, let’s sexualize this character as much as possible!” Although, I don’t mind it at all, because she was hawt for a while. Also, Inkling Girl (in certain styles) was awesome. I think at one point, every guy who played Splatoon or Splatoon 2 immediately developed a secret crush on her. :p

Also, this isn’t a Nintendo character, but if you’re looking to make your drawing more hawt than normal, try drawing a girl in a tight cat suit. That usually works really well. Say, now I have an idea for a new drawing request...

Reactions: Duffy and P2.0
Actually, for a while, Zero Suit Samus was such a thing for me. I mean, what do you think Nintendo was thinking when they made that design? “Hey, let’s sexualize this character as much as possible!” Although, I don’t mind it at all, because she was hawt for a while. Also, Inkling Girl (in certain styles) was awesome. I think at one point, every guy who played Splatoon or Splatoon 2 immediately developed a secret crush on her. :p

Also, this isn’t a Nintendo character, but if you’re looking to make your drawing more hawt than normal, try drawing a girl in a tight cat suit. That usually works really well. Say, now I have an idea for a new drawing request...
I think Nintendo knew what they were doing. :p And surprisingly enough, a lady is Samus' creator! :eek: If she wanted her to look like that, hey, I have no problems with it. Aran's still one of my favorite Nintendo hawties cuz she can friggin' take dow so many behemoths. That's super hawt in my book. :sneaky:

Also, oml, seriously? :p

Reactions: Samster
I think Nintendo knew what they were doing. :p And surprisingly enough, a lady is Samus' creator! :eek: If she wanted her to look like that, hey, I have no problems with it. Aran's still one of my favorite Nintendo hawties cuz she can friggin' take dow so many behemoths. That's super hawt in my book. :sneaky:

Also, oml, seriously? :p
Yep. Seriously. :p It actually works if you do it correctly, but ONLY if you do it correctly.

Uh, I guess I kinda liked Adult link at one point (When I was younger). I have a thing for blondies, Blue eyed, and sword-wielding characters for some odd reason. I don't like it when he's super realistic though, Like in Twilight Princess - How icky. xD

He looked nice in Ocarina of time and Breath of the Wild. Although he's not capable of speech, His facial expressions say it all. I love his overall personality - He's brave, Friendly, Fierce and powerful (He does have the triforce of courage in his possession, after all!).

Reactions: P2.0, Dark Link, Samster and 1 other person
I have a thing for blondies, Blue eyed,

i have blonde hair blue eyes ;~;

Reactions: P2.0 and Mikaya
Even though she isn't an official Nintendo character, the one that I think is hawt is Dark Zelda. She is just, well hard to explain. She's perfect in my mind >.</
Other than her, I'd go with Twilight Princess's version of Zelda. Don't ask meh why, but pale skin is meh fav. ;~;
Ze other Female characters I don't care about. They don't reach my level of hawtness.

Reactions: Duffy, P2.0, Samster and 1 other person
Even though she isn't an official Nintendo character, the one that I think is hawt is Dark Zelda. She is just, well hard to explain. She's perfect in my mind >.</
Other than her, I'd go with Twilight Princess's version of Zelda. Don't ask meh why, but pale skin is meh fav. ;~;
Ze other Female characters I don't care about. They don't reach my level of hawtness.
wut

I respect everything you just said.

Reactions: Dark Link
1088281.jpg

Reactions: Duffy, Samster, P2.0 and 2 others
Uh, I guess I kinda liked Adult link at one point (When I was younger). I have a thing for blondies, Blue eyed, and sword-wielding characters for some odd reason. I don't like it when he's super realistic though, Like in Twilight Princess - How icky. xD

He looked nice in Ocarina of time and Breath of the Wild. Although he's not capable of speech, His facial expressions say it all. I love his overall personality - He's brave, Friendly, Fierce and powerful (He does have the triforce of courage in his possession, after all!).
I see~ :sneaky: I mean, Link is pretty cool. I too liked his design in OoT. Although I first saw the N64 Link in Majora's Mask, that design is probably my favorite. \o/ Excellent choice!

Oh, you don't have to tell me. It's alright if she's not official, I still think her to be of Nintendo, y'know? :p Also, that some dedication to your love. :love:
1088281.jpg
Aw, she's super adorable! X3 I think my older brother kinda likes her, too! :p

Reactions: Samster, Mikaya and Dark Link
Adorableness is my thing. (I was gonna say more, but im lazy so feel free to guess)

tumblr_pdosce3fDf1sl5pypo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pdosce3fDf1sl5pypo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdosce3fDf1sl5pypo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdosce3fDf1sl5pypo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdoss7LnFU1sl5pypo1_400.png

tumblr_pdoss7LnFU1sl5pypo2_540.jpg

tumblr_pdosce3fDf1sl5pypo4_1280.jpg

Reactions: Mikaya, P2.0 and AricAttack
tumblr_pdosce3fDf1sl5pypo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pdosce3fDf1sl5pypo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdosce3fDf1sl5pypo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdosce3fDf1sl5pypo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdoss7LnFU1sl5pypo1_400.png

tumblr_pdoss7LnFU1sl5pypo2_540.jpg

tumblr_pdosce3fDf1sl5pypo4_1280.jpg
:eek: I was looking at these, and then I saw Dedede, like, WHOA! :eek: When did he get swoll!?

Reactions: Samster
I forgot, but now i have a real answer.
Lemme take some pics and get back to you with the best girl.

Reactions: P2.0
DlVWaTbUUAAYnX0

upload_2018-8-23_21-11-6.jpeg
upload_2018-8-23_21-11-38.jpeg
upload_2018-8-23_21-12-30.jpeg
upload_2018-8-23_21-13-36.jpeg
upload_2018-8-23_21-14-37.jpeg

Anyone agree that splatoon girls are best girls?

Reactions: AricAttack, P2.0, Samster and 1 other person
I really like that first one. Whats her name? Agent something?
Agent 8 is her name. She’s definitely my favorite Splatoon character. (Apart from Marina, obviously.)

Reactions: P2.0
Back