Hazards

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
ever accidentally hit someone in the face or anywhere on the body with a Wiimote due to lack of space? xD

or have you hit the TV because you didn't adjust the Wiimote properly?

I don't think I've done either. xD

never done either since I don't own a Wii and was very careful at houses that I did play with it. Though there are plenty of youtube videos showing what happens when you're not careful at the cost of some very pricey tvs.

I remember one story several years ago where this family bought this new thousand dollar tv and three days later or maybe even on that day a wii remote was sent flying and ruined the tv.

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
I once accidentally hit my friend when I was putting on the safety strap and hit him on the face. I also almost lost grip on the Wiimote when I was trying to "throw a dart" on this Mario Party 8 minigame. The flatscreen TV got lucky that time. Luckily that incident hasn't happened again.

I myself when I play tennis am a hazard to every one around me

Tennis should not have been on the wii. That's all.

Tennis should not have been on the wii. That's all.
Are you a hazard as well

I mostly hit myself because I accidentally let go of it in the games, my friend however hit his cat with the Wiimote on accident, poor kitty :(

Not exactly sure if this counts, but it happened. xP

My brother was once carelessly swinging a heavy bag with his DS Lite protruding out of it. Not after long, said bag on the side with the DS Lite smacked me right in my left temple and I received one of those big cartoon bumps in a matter of minutes. It hurt, man... ;-;

ever accidentally hit someone in the face or anywhere on the body with a Wiimote due to lack of space? xD

or have you hit the TV because you didn't adjust the Wiimote properly?

I don't think I've done either. xD

I haven't....but a relative hit me so hard I got angry and told him to get out. I didn't care it was an accident. The fact was I got bruised and was furious. I don't wait around waiting for things to worse if I don't have to.

No, I bought my Wii when the straps were there (like... 2010?) and so I made everyone who used it strap their wrists to the Wiimotes before using it - unless we were playing New Super Mario Bros, in which case if you somehow hit someone/the TV with it, you're probably just trying to do it and owe me a new someone/the TV to play the game with. :eek:

No...but I do remember a few occasions where my Wii Remote was sent flying over my room because I simply forgot to put the hand-straps on.Didn't break my TV once,but it did jump over it and got temporally lost on the cable-heavy back of my shelve. :p
I don't remember hitting any of my friends with the controller too,but still,even with my room as small as it is,I much rather play with the Wii than turning myself a controller for the Kinect's sakes.It has been a good 2 or 3 years since last time I used it on my room,and am not really planning on turning it on there again.

Well... I smacked my oldest brother once with a Wii Mote ( not Pacey ) then my little sister hit me with a wii mote once on accident >.< I believe both where when playing Wii Sports or Sonic and the Black Knight. I hit people allot on accident with stuff like that >.M

Heh, I once "accidentally" struck my older sister in the face.

...accidentally, totally, completely accidentally...

Heh, I once "accidentally" struck my older sister in the face.

...accidentally, totally, completely accidentally...
How could you? :c

How could you? :c
It was an accident, like, totally not fueled by any grudge. Not like she ate any ice cream without sharing. Not in the least.

It was an accident, like, totally not fueled by any grudge. Not like she ate any ice cream without sharing. Not in the least.
That hurts >.>

During the time when I just got my 3DS, I once bumped myself into a wall while playing Face Raiders game thing on the 3DS. It was horrible. I never played that game again. Jk :p but the game was soon boring. Another time, I almost tripped because I was playing some game in Wii Sports with a friend and a coffee table was nearby ;-;

Nope. I have straps on any Wii remotes used to play Wii Sports games, and any time I play, I put the wrist strap on and make others playing with me do the same. People say it's annoying, but what's worse: a little discomfort in your wrist, or a destroyed TV? I've seen what people have done by being careless with those things, so I make sure to avoid it if I can.

Back