Help Me...

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
:DTonight's anime night! :eek: Which one should I watch? Psycho pass, Love Live or do you have
another choice?! (preferably a syfy, futuristic thing or a slice of life mixed with another genre) :punch:

Have you seen Furture Diary/ Mirai Nikki it's Sci-Fi and Slice of life-ish.

Reactions: Kakea
I'll look at that tonight! Thanks! (One more question I might've found out before you see this but: does
this have a wandered in it? Will a violent death happen in the series? :eek:

I'll look at that tonight! Thanks! (One more question I might've found out before you see this but: does
this have a wandered in it? Will a violent death happen in the series? :eek:
Bro Mirrai Nikki is violently bloody. Yes there is a Yandere.
Phyco pass is a great anime, I thought it was great. I never saw the second season though, from what I hear it's not as good as the first one.

Ah... I made the right choice then?! I actually hate it when anime can't keep it's own tempo up, Mirrai Nikki actually terrifies me so far: Some of the back stories so far are traumatizing (and I'm only at episode 8) and the fact some of these people can murder so easily (especially Yuno) is freaky. Some of them lived normally before hand right!!!? What the f@c%!!? :eek:

Ah... I made the right choice then?! I actually hate it when anime can't keep it's own tempo up, Mirrai Nikki actually terrifies me so far: Some of the back stories so far are traumatizing (and I'm only at episode 8) and the fact some of these people can murder so easily (especially Yuno) is freaky. Some of them lived normally before hand right!!!? What the f@c%!!? :eek:
Oh yeah and the game just gets more and more insane. Story, plot, and character development wise the anime is really good, you just need the stomach for it. Just wait yuno will eventually just lose it and it is epic, and bloody, vary bloody.

im usually not into shows like that but oh man Mirrai Nikki is one of my favorite anime. oh yeah make sure you watch the OVA after you finnish it.

Alright, I'm going to read the manga too!

Alright, I'm going to read the manga too!
Ik nothing about the manga. Never read it never heard anything about it, so that's on you if you come out F'ed up in the head because of it.

I getting faked up from the anime already! But I'm curious: people who DID read to the end said, it was exactly like the anime up until the very last chapter... apparently something really screwed up happens as compared to the anime version.

I getting faked up from the anime already! But I'm curious: people who DID read to the end said, it was exactly like the anime up until the very last chapter... apparently something really screwed up happens as compared to the anime version.
OOOOO now I want to read it. I wonder if I could without my mom finding the books. how far into mirrai nikki are you?

I just finished it last night: If everything goes smoothly I'll read the manga
version on Kissmanga, the ending seemed "softened" a little from how it
was the rest of the time. I can't wait to see the original ending!
(I have to say this: my favorite end segment with mur mur IS episode 23
it's the funniest thing in the one of the most f'd up moments!)

I just finished it last night: If everything goes smoothly I'll read the manga
version on Kissmanga, the ending seemed "softened" a little from how it
was the rest of the time. I can't wait to see the original ending!
(I have to say this: my favorite end segment with mur mur IS episode 23
it's the funniest thing in the one of the most f'd up moments!)
oh the part where she turns it into a love manga? did you watch the OVA after the ending?

Stop watching modern anime. It sucks. Retro always wins.

Yeah I saw the OVA... that and the manga version weren't as different as
they said, it was more of a filler... And the part I was talking about was specifically:
when it was the end of the world and they stayed over Yuno's house. The extra part
at the end of the episode, where she was trying to arouse Yukiteru was what I meant.
(When she dressed as a geisha, in leather and in the bunny suit)

Stop watching modern anime. It sucks. Retro always wins.
What should I watch? I'm actually loking for another anime now! :D

You should watch durarara, it probably doesn't fit into the genres you like but i just finished with both its seasons and i really liked it. I've started watching tokyo ghoul recently but it's really gory, I have no idea if you're into gore or not

You should watch durarara, it probably doesn't fit into the genres you like but i just finished with both its seasons and i really liked it. I've started watching tokyo ghoul recently but it's really gory, I have no idea if you're into gore or not
I'm not into MUCH gore, luckily I have watched Tokyo ghoul and it kinda lightened up
for the anime version. (I read the manga... if every scene was animated I wouldn't of watched....)
What's Durarara about?

Watch Gurren Lagann Possibly one of the best anime ever made.

! I'll watch that next! I'm watching Hero Academia now! (One punch man in a alternate dimension!)
I was going to watch Clannad (or Psycho pass) next but I like suggestions more than random decisions!
Thanks! :D

Oooooo someone who actually watches anime suggestions, you are now one of my favorite people.

I suggest watching both of those after gurren laggan

Back