hey guys am i doing the masuda method correctly? pls help

• Thread starter animalcrossindaddict
  • Start date
So going back to the OP... @animalcrossindaddict definitely get the IV bred Litwick first THEN go for the Masuda Method. That way your shiny will have the perfect IVs you want!

But that would take like one week and I have better stuff to do like ev training my 6 iv pokemons :) lol I traded 3 prev gen starter for a 6iv shiny gengar xD...

Yeah, Pokémon takes a lot of time and commitment, unless you hack your Pokémon.

I traded a Turtwig for a Shiny Greninja! :D

Reactions: ShinyLatios
So going back to the OP... @animalcrossindaddict definitely get the IV bred Litwick first THEN go for the Masuda Method. That way your shiny will have the perfect IVs you want!
Well the easiest method is get a ditto with wanted 5 flawless IV's then breed it with that pokemon you want to get a shiny with or get the pokemon that was breeded and put in daycare (5 IV's) have high chance of getting perfect pokemon ,( but shiny rate still same ).

Yeah, Pokémon takes a lot of time and commitment, unless you hack your Pokémon.

I traded a Turtwig for a Shiny Greninja! :D
Well, hacking is perfectly viable given that technically it's still legal if being honest about it

On a side note, I traded a Chimchar for a Xerneas. I'll be trading that Xerneas for an Yveltal and putting it up for auction! I just love how people want those pokemon so bad.

Well, hacking is perfectly viable given that technically it's still legal if being honest about it

On a side note, I traded a Chimchar for a Xerneas. I'll be trading that Xerneas for an Yveltal and putting it up for auction! I just love how people want those pokemon so bad.
Lol I don't even have to do anything to get those pokemons lol just get Cyndaquill and Mudkip from wonder trade and trade them with other people for other pokemon.

Lol I don't even have to do anything to get those pokemons lol just get Cyndaquill and Mudkip from wonder trade and trade them with other people for other pokemon.
yeah, and neither do I. But a lot of people don't have access to them yet for some reason. In any case, we're off topic so we should probably get back to the main topic

If you want to be mean, you can just put a popular competitive Pokémon up asking for a legendary. Someone actually took my 5IV Gastly for a Giratina, but I could have easily been lying.

If you want to be mean, you can just put a popular competitive Pokémon up asking for a legendary. Someone actually took my 5IV Gastly for a Giratina, but I could have easily been lying.
I'm not surprised given that most people on GTS scam as far as I'm aware anyway. On the bright side for them, at least they have the pokemon and could try IV breeding and such I guess. idk

But anyways, off topic :p

Yes, I am to the 32th Eevee egg, and still no shiny... Why making Shiny Pokemon Rate that low, painful, and hard ?!

is that my eevee you are talking about ???

is that my eevee you are talking about ???

No, your Eevee is still waiting in SoulSilver.

lol we are really off topic here i dont care about IV/EVs,never did,probably never will and can i ask another question? i dont wanna create a new thread so here is the question regarding legendary shiny,i know its crazy but after seeing shiny rayquaza on GTS it makes me want a shiny pokemon more ok lets get back to the topic.Does soft-resetting my DS/3DS pokemon games affect the consoles battery life? cus i heard that if you keep switching on and off the console the battery life will shorten and considering how many times i need to soft-reset the console it will probably explode lol

lol we are really off topic here i dont care about IV/EVs,never did,probably never will and can i ask another question? i dont wanna create a new thread so here is the question regarding legendary shiny,i know its crazy but after seeing shiny rayquaza on GTS it makes me want a shiny pokemon more ok lets get back to the topic.Does soft-resetting my DS/3DS pokemon games affect the consoles battery life? cus i heard that if you keep closing and opening the console the battery life will shorten and considering how many times i need to soft-reset the console it will probably explode lol
I honestly never heard of such a thing. In any case, I'd imagine it only drains the battery for however long the console is on collectively. So I'd think it only counts for the amount of time it's on, minus soft resets. So honestly I think soft-resetting has just about zero impact on its own.

so it should be alright? phew :-Di was gonna catch a shiny legendary in pokemon black and i needed to know if i was on the safe side i cant catch any legendary on pokemon y lol i already caught it all but there is still kyurem left in pokemon black

so it should be alright? phew :-Di was gonna catch a shiny legendary in pokemon black and i needed to know if i was on the safe side
oh, you should keep in mind that shiny legendaries are a bit hard to get in Pokemon Black. Reason is that I think most of them were shiny-locked for that gen, with the exception of a few like Kyurem

Back