how about all region in one game

• Thread starter chazzazzdawn
  • Start date
C

chazzazzdawn

actually thinking of all region in one pokemon game version,would they release a pokemon game like that

Impossible. Even a 3DS cartridge wouldn't be enough to store all the regions.
However, a WiiU Disk (20GB approx.) would be enough to store it in 3D + all the pokemons in 3D.

Impossible. Even a 3DS cartridge wouldn't be enough to store all the regions.
However, a WiiU Disk (20GB approx.) would be enough to store it in 3D + all the pokemons in 3D.
All the Pokemons are already available in Pokemon X/Y. I don't think rendering all regions in 3D is going to make it a REALLY heavy game, I'm sure they can figure out a way to do it in a cartridge.

All the Pokemons are already available in Pokemon X/Y. I don't think rendering all regions in 3D is going to make it a REALLY heavy game, I'm sure they can figure out a way to do it in a cartridge.

Good luck. As far as I know, 3DS cartridges are up to 4GB. (the best I have seen) If you're gonna make the 6 regions in a simple 4 GB Cartridge + all Gens, I wish you the best of luck (It will be ok for the Pokemons, but the regions ?)

Well i think its not possible, the game will become to slow in battles and your pokemon would be a lot leveled up when you battle in another regions, it will just dont work.. but i think 3 small regions would be interesting(not unova and the others).

I don't think they'd do that because that would mean a looot of story development and stuff in general. This is an idea that's been widely thrown out there but it'll never happen anytime soon. They'd only do this if Pokemon is coming to an end probably

actually thinking of all region in one pokemon game version,would they release a pokemon game like that

This really does sound like an awesome idea. But Nintendo and Game Freak probably will never make it. Why? Because of storage issues and all the hard work going into one game would mean they would have to price it at about $100

That would be so dope tho

Reactions: Chief
This really does sound like an awesome idea. But Nintendo and Game Freak probably will never make it. Why? Because of storage issues and all the hard work going into one game would mean they would have to price it at about $100
I think you're exaggerating a bit on the price honestly. Content does not necessarily correlate to that extent with price. It's the storage issue that's likely the main reason for it

Think again people you all forgot about something , if there is all region in one game for pokemon there would not be the. Masuda method to get shiny pokemons.

Think again people you all forgot about something , if there is all region in one game for pokemon there would not be the. Masuda method to get shiny pokemons.
um, he was talking about having all the pokemon regions in one game, not having all the regions in the world be combined in one (combining Hoenn, Kanto, Sinnoh, etc. vs combining Japan, U.S., Europe). As such, Masuda Method isn't affected at all...

If you want to find out what happens when a trainer has to travel to each region, then request that a movie is made. No storage issues there. ;)

If you want to find out what happens when a trainer has to travel to each region, then request that a movie is made. No storage issues there. ;)
ehh that's a bit of a controversial move because it could either turn out really epic or really terrible. If they did it like Pokemon Origins then yeah that sounds legit, but if it has Ash stupidity I'll pass.

yeah they probably one day will
i mean look at the way science and technology is evolving
I'm sure they will have the option to but the problem is do they want to ?
i really hope they do ... in HG it was amazing with the two regions kanto and johto
i really hope they do !!!

Reactions: Chief
yeah they probably one day will
i mean look at the way science and technology is evolving
I'm sure they will have the option to but the problem is do they want to ?
i really hope they do ... in HG it was amazing with the two regions kanto and johto
i really hope they do !!!
The difference with HG is that they were able to do that because the regions were literally made to be next to each other. Many of the regions we see now are very far apart. For example, Gens 1-4 have regions based of places in Japan while Gen 5 is a place in the United States and Gen 6 is France. They wouldn't be able to connect all the games the way they did for HeartGold/SoulSilver because of the huge geographical gaps between a lot of the regions.

I think the bottom line here is that they need to make a full scale RPG on Wii U or a future console, that could handle 3D sprites and everything. Basically a pokemon equivalent of some open world game like Skyrim-----that would be the best game of all time.

I think the bottom line here is that they need to make a full scale RPG on Wii U or a future console, that could handle 3D sprites and everything. Basically a pokemon equivalent of some open world game like Skyrim-----that would be the best game of all time.
A Pokemon equivalent of Skyrim would be really epic haha Although, that would kinda take away from the focus of the game. They could perhaps do that kind of thing as an expansion to the Pokepark thing they had on the Wii perhaps?

A Pokemon equivalent of Skyrim would be really epic haha Although, that would kinda take away from the focus of the game. They could perhaps do that kind of thing as an expansion to the Pokepark thing they had on the Wii perhaps?
Yeah i mean it would be completely different from the typical game, but it seems to me like the ultimate pokemon game. I never played pokepark but i guess it would be similar in terms of the 3d ish animations.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Yeah i mean it would be completely different from the typical game, but it seems to me like the ultimate pokemon game. I never played pokepark but i guess it would be similar in terms of the 3d ish animations.
let's discuss this further on a separate thread (we're going a bit off topic) but I agree with you

Reactions: blue4848
The difference with HG is that they were able to do that because the regions were literally made to be next to each other. Many of the regions we see now are very far apart. For example, Gens 1-4 have regions based of places in Japan while Gen 5 is a place in the United States and Gen 6 is France. They wouldn't be able to connect all the games the way they did for HeartGold/SoulSilver because of the huge geographical gaps between a lot of the regions.
yeah true but i bet you if they wanted to they would just put a tunnel or something to travel to the other places
- 'if they WANTED to ' -

Back