How fast can you solve Rubik's cube?

• Thread starter Tuzo
  • Start date
That's easy. Just take the stickers off then put them back on with all the colors matching. lol

To me I have never been able to finish a Rubik's Cube because to me it is really hard ! The only thing that I can actually finish is one side of it , that's it:stop: . I know it isn't hard for some of you but it's just so confusing . I gave up after that ... I know that some of you probably feel that way too ;). But of all of this , the Rubik's Cube is a very very good way to kill time and that is what I like about it . Not bragging or trying to do it in the quickest time possible , but to casually have fun and kill that time :)

That's easy. Just take the stickers off then put them back on with all the colors matching. lol
yeah I also thought of that idea too you know , hack the cube and virtually win :D . I actually wanted to try it so i tried ... Yeah the sticker tore and I glued it back on :dead: . I guess its not so easy to take the sticker off without actually tearing the actual sticker . Also you would have to tear out all of the stickers which is.... 54 stickers in all . Im sure NOBODY would ever want to do that :thumbsdown: . Unless they wanted to . The Cube would also look worn out and they might not like the results:confused:

yeah I also thought of that idea too you know , hack the cube and virtually win :D . I actually wanted to try it so i tried ... Yeah the sticker tore and I glued it back on :dead: . I guess its not so easy to take the sticker off without actually tearing the actual sticker . Also you would have to tear out all of the stickers which is.... 54 stickers in all . Im sure NOBODY would ever want to do that :thumbsdown: . Unless they wanted to . The Cube would also look worn out and they might not like the results:confused:

You need to use nail polish remover. It's the same stuff I use to get the hard GameStop stickers that are glued to my game cases and the game cover. Dang you Gamestop.

My cube doesn't have any stickers, only pre colored blocks lol

I've never been able to complete one, but I've never really tried either I guess? I use them to vent off a bit sometimes but never really... put myself at it =/

My cube doesn't have any stickers, only pre colored blocks lol

Okay. Then paint over all the blocks with matching colors. lol :~)

Reactions: Knight Rain
Ummm....Well... Does taking the stickers off and putting them back on in the right order count? Or, popping the squares out and popping them back on?....If so then 30 seconds lol....What? No, it doesn't count.....Well then, I guess I have never actually solved a rubiks cube lol. I did however attempt it for several days before getting ticked and throwing it across the room (Hence the popping the squares out lol).

Peels stickers off puts them correctly there done
(Has never solved it)

who wants to try and solve this one :vamp:
hqdefault.jpg

who wants to try and solve this one :vamp:
hqdefault.jpg
No thanks, I want to keep my sanity.

I've never solved it. I don't think I'm going to solve it anytime soon too >.<

Rubix cube eh? I got one when I was a little kid, and I still haven't solved it.
Apparently there are many tips and tricks and ways to complete it all over the internet, but I have never really cared.
If you are that person that always wanted to complete a Rubix Cube, I wish good luck to you, and your sad days until you finally get that accomplishment. Moo.

Well it takes me 15 minute to solve one side of the Rubic's Cube. SO doing the math (15 times 8 = 120 minutes at minimum) 120 minutes at least. Well the math isn't well done but its sorta common sense to do 15 times 8. WELP I'll never do the Rubic's cube. Also I know some one that did the Rubic's cube in 23 SECONDS. WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWO. I don't know how he did it but he did it.

ive never done it I mean i think i might have once but i need the rubics cube song to solve it XD

My Fastest time ever was when I was 8 and was just practicing my rubik's cube abilities and somehow solved it in 2minutes and 3seconds.

I've never solved it :shut:
I've solved a Rubix Cube a couple times but it took FOREVER. I'm not very great at solving them, however, there are tutorials that you can find to help understand the key to solving them. In all honesty though, I have never understood any tutorial I've looked at, I just feel like a dummy when I finish reading or watching them. But; if you can stay determined and are willing to spend a lot of your time on this, it is possible to solve a Rubix Cube and you feel very accomplished afterwards!

Once I dismantle its pattern,I consider myself doomed. :p
Two of my friends,when compared to me,are experts of Rubik's cube;because as much as I like solving puzzles I'm offered to crack all open for the most part,I ain't no legit contender for something like this.It just isn't something close to my levels now,I suppose.

I've never been able to solve one.

Back