How many Bells do you have saved up in your ABD?

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Once I had a quarter of a million Bells in the bank. But that was before I stopped going to the island to fish every night at 7PM. Now... I can't really be bothered to. I just don't have enough time anymore. If I could be bothered to, I probably would start going again.

Not much at all. Last I checked it was only 5-6m bells. I need to sell more fruit xD Most I've had at once was about 12m bells. Used it to buy furniture at Gracies.

Not much at all. Last I checked it was only 5-6m bells. I need to sell more fruit xD Most I've had at once was about 12m bells. Used it to buy furniture at Gracies.

I heard that the two best ways to make bells is selling your native perfect fruit in other towns and selling turnips in other towns. One of my friends came over to my town JUST to sell over 1,000 turnips. He probably made over 1.5M bells that day, no joke.

I heard that the two best ways to make bells is selling your native perfect fruit in other towns and selling turnips in other towns. One of my friends came over to my town JUST to sell over 1,000 turnips. He probably made over 1.5M bells that day, no joke.

I sell my perfect native fruit at a friends place. The first time I did it, I got 12m in one day. The last time I did, I got only 8m that day. So yeah, it's the best way to get bells. Selling fish and rare bugs also brings in a lot. Oh and bell boom ordinance also helps when you want to sell things.

I sell my perfect native fruit at a friends place. The first time I did it, I got 12m in one day. The last time I did, I got only 8m that day. So yeah, it's the best way to get bells. Selling fish and rare bugs also brings in a lot. Oh and bell boom ordinance also helps when you want to sell things.
I do the same thing, only I sell my friend's perfect fruit at her town. I think it makes the fruit cost more if you sell it at Re-Tail and at a friend's town anyway.

The last time I have checked my Animal Crossing game, I have saved up around 87 million bells. I got it through catching bugs all day. Then a wild Pokemon X and Y game appeared and I lost time playing Animal Crossing. :nailbiting:

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx, 423 and 3dsatackman
A litlle under 14,000,000

Thanks to 3dsatackman I know have a cool 2 mil! :)

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I spent all of mine on Gracie Furniture. I only have about 1million. There's no need to have a ton of money saved up in Animal Crossing, it's easy to go get some when you need it.

I have a two million so far, but it's going down fast though, paying on house loans and town projects. I've been to lazy to fish at the island, last time I went, I haven't seen any sharks.

i actualy only have 2 million right now i gave away most on mine in the best small town contest. but i am sure i will get it back this week. also i think that nintendo is crazy to make you get 100 million bells to get the gold badge.

Back