How many hours of anime do you watch daily?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
How many hours of anime do you watch daily? perhaps you just watch an hour or two, or all day (a total addict)? :p

Zero hours a day. I've tried watching anime before, but it just isn't for me I guess :eek:

Reactions: Mikaya
It varies depending on what's on my watchlist and the extra time I have. I remember finishing Shingeki no Kyojin in 1-2 days, so that's a couple of hours for the day. Other days I may just watch an episode or two of anime.
Zero hours a day. I've tried watching anime before, but it just isn't for me I guess :eek:
There is hope. Maybe you need to find an anime that you're interested in.

Reactions: Jack
There is hope. Maybe you need to find an anime that you're interested in.

Maybe someday! ^^

i watch 6 hour of cartoon and 6 hour of animes so i seperate it but sometimes i give animes much time i am really a crazy over those animes since i love them but i'll say it depends on what anime i watch them more at this moment i watch more death note and Toriko and as cartoon tom and jerry show 2014 and total dram phakitew island

I prefer to read manga than watching anime (my wife thinks anime is for kids so I watch sometimes behind her back also read manga on the 3ds) :) but DBZ for example is one of the few that I watched completely.

I dunno, it depends. I marathoned SAO and finished it in one night, much the same as I did with Angel Beats, Sakurasou, and I think a few others. However, some days go by when I don't watch any at all. :)

Kinda on a going on a high right now I been watching alot of hours lately

Depends, on the anime and what episode It is. I remember the first time I watched ace of diamond I watched maybe 8-10 episodes in one sitting because it was so addicting. Normally I just watch 1-4 episodes in a day but might watch more if I get to a really addicting part

Do people really watch anime daily. Really.

Lmao, I don't watch anime very often. Like once every 3-4 months I find some anime no one's ever heard of and binge watch it over a day or two. Last anime I did that with was Oreimo.

I'd watch it everyday if I could, but in reality the only time I dare to watch it at all is weekends. Last Sunday was good - 17 episodes. That's 5-6 hours. But otherwise, I can't get enough peace to watch it. I couldn't watch it at all from October to January because of certain things. :cry: On holidays when I have no concern, I think I watch it as much as I can.

Depends on the anime, some anime are more binge worthy than others, but I always try to watch 2 to 4 episodes a day if possible.

0, but Attack on Titan Season 2 hasnt come out yet so...

I watch it occasionally =)
It's mostly because I'm doing other things throughout the day.

At most 2 hours a day.
Rest of my time is spent on 3dspedia

I got into anime Monday this week, and till now I have watched 16 episoded of Shingeki No Kyojin. I know that I watched to episode 7 on Monday, so that is ca 2 hrs and 55 minutes. I have watched less attack on titan yesterday and today than I did on Monday, but now that I am finally into it, I will probably spend a lot of my freetime watching it.

I would say that I watch like around a few hours of anime daily , but it is actually dependent on the anime :D I just finished watching Attack on Titan so I guess I'll take a break from watching until I find another anime that I am interested in :D So just like 1 or 2 hours daily :p

Well, currently, I plan on watching maybe an hour every week as I'm watching Sword Art Online and The Rolling Girls but was also recommended Full Metal Alchemist (which was one that intrigued me but I never got 'round to watching) so that could possibly fill up my hours worth of anime.

I generally watch lots of other live-action television shows and cartoons and I'm not really that into anime, to be honest.

I used to watch lots of fairy tail until i finished it. I dont know what to watch because i watch attack on titian, Sword Art Online, and Fairy Tail. Now I dont usually spend that much time on anime.

4inqbEO.png

Yeah, I think you guys can picture how much anime I watch during my spare time from this list alone. Also, 13 of those are currently airing. C:

Back