How many people are getting Splatoon early?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
So how many of you are planning to get Splatoon early? I'm asking because this place will most likely have tournaments/events for it after its release. I've heard about some people, but I want to know if there are more.

If you're not getting it early, when do you think you'll be getting it?

I'm gonna try to get it ASAP, maybe in June when school's out. Splatoon tournaments sound like a load of fun, hope to partake in some of them soon. Maybe having our own Splatoon group would be nice, where we work against other people online and what not.

I getting it release night, but I won't have much time to play the first day. I'm still getting it day one , there's no way I'm waiting to get this. It looks too much fun and it's been months since my last wii u retail title.

While I think it will be fun, I feel like this is gonna be one of those games where people get good at it and then they start getting way too competitive with it. Especially if there's in-match voice chat, because then the community will just go to complete crap (yes, I'm envisioning this game like a TF2 type of thing). You'll have the veteran players commanding the noobs and then they won't listen and then a fight will break out..and since a game like this revolves around teamwork, it will effect the entire team.

Anyway, I won't be purchasing it early, but I may get it eventually. Probably on the eShop before I get it retail.

Reactions: TheYESDragon
I won't be purchasing it early, :panda:

I think if I had a choice, I'd get it before summer would start. ^-^

I know there's extra in-game props when you pre-order Splatoon from gamestop, but I'd rather wait until its release.

I have le copy

I REALLY want Splatoon, but it is exclusive only on Wii U so I can't get it ;-; I think that Splatoon is going to be the main thnig for a while since, it is really a great game like Battle Bears Gold which most of you have probably never heard of ;-; I am looking forward to watching some gameplay though! :D

I might get it on release. I missed both global testfire events. So I HAVE to get this game

I was really looking forward to the game but I am skint:dead: on game money since I got a new game:headphone: yesterday but I am hoping to have it for the summer holidays. So if tournaments do pop up I will probably not take part until the summer holidays or after!;)

I don't think I'll get it or if so a lot later than the release. Looks like a pretty enjoyable game but I'll just go to my friends house to play it most likely as multiplayer seems like the best mode for me to enjoy

not me because i do not have a wii u. i really want a wii j to get all those awesome games. the graphics seem pretty good on the wii u. i saw some gameplay of splatoon and it looks pretty fun. i really want to play it.

i think i might get it withis a week of releas

Well,I pre-ordered it from Eshop last Saturday night,so I may participate in events here if they're hosted. :3 I hope to be able to play with you guys if I'm not busy trying o earn cool points,lol. :p

I want to be getting it, i will probably be getting it around july/august sort of time. Tournaments and competitions sound really good, I'll definitely be joining in when i get the game.

I'm getting it June 10 when school is out. :p

Reactions: P2.0
I preordered it but cancelled it for xenoblade chronicles x. I may get it around July though once I get enough money. Its just that open world has addicted me. I hope that I get it soon though. I went on the demo but no one was there sadly.

I won't be able to get it on release but I'll do everything I can to get it sometime in June-July. If I fail to do so, then I won't get it until Christmas. :cry:

I'll get it sometime in the summer. My uncle may preorder for me, today, actually ;3. But, that's a slim chance! Yes, very slim. But, hopefully.

Hmm I'll probably won't get Splatoon until years , since I don't have a Wii U but hopefully my friend will get it so I can play it sometime :rolleyes: but I think that it would be better to delay contests for a later period so that people can manage to get the game , since not everybody is gonna get the game as soon as its released or have it pre-ordered .

Back