How much time do you spend on the web?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Lovebeat

Lovebeat

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I would say around 2 -3 hours. If I'm not necessarily doing anything online, I'm sitting at my computer watching TV or drawing

I spend about 5-7 hours daily.

For me it switches around, if it's weekend, if you are alone and don't have anything to do irl, don't have any plans etc.

But in a normal standard day, while also going to school I would probably say 4 hours I guess.

I say about 5-7 hours per day as well, maybe a little more on the weekends.

Pretty much all day. I'm hooked on forums mainly, what can I say? xD

I think I'm going through a 'phase' but it's not dying down anytime soon. xD

Probably 4-5 hours per day or less, depending on how much time I have and how bad of a headache I have. xD

Way too much time - I'd say around 4-5 on school days and around 7-9 hours on weekends; but I'm trying to cut down on my usage, and I'll try and do something else with my spare time (which I have a lot of when school's not on).

I'd say about 7-9 hours, and my record would be 32 hours (programming and design contest don't judge me).

I aim to make it not more than 2 hours at the most, though it almost always ends up somewhat more than that. I'm on almost all day these days because I've just escaped my exams just ended and it's too hot outside. :p

If I'm not asleep I'm usually on so...10, 11 hours? Although I'm basically always playing something while I'm on.

Reactions: 18
2 hours a day or less, you guys spend a lot of time on ur computer, you should go outside, hang out with friends and live your life! Don't spend it sitting by a desk on your computer, it's not healthy.

Weekdays maybe 5-6 hours a day. Weekends maybe the same or less.

During weeks (with school): Barely two hours, due to all the homework.
During Week-Ends/Holidays: 5-6 hours :oops:. That might be too much, but there's too many things to do on Internet...

2 hours a day or less, you guys spend a lot of time on ur computer, you should go outside, hang out with friends and live your life! Don't spend it sitting by a desk on your computer, it's not healthy.

I don't really consider it wasting my time when my dream job involves computers. I'm living my life the way I want to.

Reactions: Mikaya and D4rkDragon
I spend a lot of time online. I usually surf the net

10-15 hours everyday lol But I sometimes leave my PC open cuz of my DLs and some updates lol I work out 2 times a day 10 mins each lol We have a small gym in my house lol. I always put my DS in my Pocket when Im in the treadmill lol Gotta get those steps for those O-Powers lol

I'm almost always online unless I'm sleeping. I don't know how long exactly though, but I practically live my life on the internet, so....

I don't really consider it wasting my time when my dream job involves computers. I'm living my life the way I want to.
Your still young, you may change your mind at the moment your probably thinking that I'm wrong and that you will never changer your mind but in the future you may want to do something else

Your still young, you may change your mind at the moment your probably thinking that I'm wrong and that you will never changer your mind but in the future you may want to do something else
Not everyone likes the same things. Just because you like spending your time outside around other people, that doesn't mean that Nanamine will.

I for one have anxiety issues and can not stand being around other people, so yeah, I spend a lot of time online talking to friends and playing games.

Reactions: Mikaya, 18 and BjFauble
Not everyone likes the same things. Just because you like spending your time outside around other people, that doesn't mean that Nanamine will.
Even if you don't like going outside doesn't mean you shouldn't it's unhealthy and if you don't go outside and spend your life in front of a screen then I'm sorry but you must be unfit and unhealthy as people need to exercise and go outside to be healthy

Back