Mario Kart How r u good in any mario kart game?

• Thread starter Nintendo Marvel fan
  • Start date
im in expert as long as im playing alone :p:p:p:p
Lol pretty much this xD

Finishing the single player parts is super easy, the only challange comes from stuff like Mirror Mode.

That said, I used to be awesome at Double Dash!! But since I have a while of not playing, I guess all that skill has dulled ;-;

Reactions: pandaneko
Im so expert in Mario kart dsi and other mario kart i suck a little, its just the controlling and sooooooooooooooooooooooooo, how r u good in any mario kart game?

Its not obligatory, it could be a secret or its privacy.
yo dude im a vet a mario kart my first video game ever was mario kart double dash for gameqube i was 4 at the time and i would play all day until my mom told me to stop but right when she left i started play again. im probably the scumpy of mario kart.

yo dude im a vet a mario kart my first video game ever was mario kart double dash for gameqube i was 4 at the time and i would play all day until my mom told me to stop but right when she left i started play again. im probably the scumpy of mario kart.
: D

Reactions: cloudmario666
I do that too

I'm really good at Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 8. I admit I was having problems getting use to the controls but after practicing a lot I've gotten really good. I play with my brother and sister a lot in vs mode...I mostly beat my brother but its like a tie between me and my sister. I enjoy playing this game a lot its pretty fun. Every since I was practicing a lot I've been hard to beat for my brother and sister.

I'm good at it on snes ds and 3ds GameCube and wii u

Mario kart is one of my favourite games and I must admit I really sucked at it. Now that I have played it a long time on the wii and then on my 3ds, I could get the hand of it. I have tried it online and I could be 1st or 2nd places sometimes, but there are a lot of people who are really good at it, much more than me. Anyway, I don´t think mario kart is a game in which you are gonna win everytime you play, there are lots of things in the game, like items, that are gonna post a threat to you, even if you are the best at it

YES I AM VERY GOOD

I always feel like the game is rigged because I'm always at first place. However, I was proven wrong when I used the Mii kart racer on mario kart 7. That kart racer is super slow and the items I receive were pretty useless because it doesnt help me beat the other racers. I guess I can rate my mario kart skills 7.5/10

I've played almost all the Kart games so I'd like to say that I'm pretty good at it. Though I haven't play Mario Kart 8 and a while now I'd like to think that I'm still quite good at the game. I think of myself as semi pro but in multiplayer, contrary to some others, I'm better than in singles.

I would say that I am the best at Mario Kart Wii and also Double Dash, I am not a expert, but I am close to being a pro :)

ME TOO AM NOT A EXPERT BUT I AM PRO

Im so expert in Mario kart dsi and other mario kart i suck a little, its just the controlling and sooooooooooooooooooooooooo, how r u good in any mario kart game?

Its not obligatory, it could be a secret or its privacy.

Well thats news to me, i thought mario kart was easier after mario kart ds really :p as for control ease, i like the way mario kart wii is there, i have a much easier time playing that game with a wii remote+nunchuck (or whatever its called), i also like the auto drift option which was much easier on my hands than having to hold the R button or whatever it was on mario kart ds just to turn easier, that got tiring at times.... Im very petite regarding my physique so my hands are rather small and as such, having to hold that button for every turn is much uncomfortable for me so i was very pleased with the auto drift feature on mkwii. :p

Aside from controls and comfort issues, i still find myself pleased more with the available items in mario kart wii compared to everything before that, +the graphics its one of my favorite mario kart games ever. Even mario kart 7 didn't surpass how pleased i was with mkwii! :p

So, in short, mario kart wii is probably easiest for me at this point, especially regarding comfort issues with the controls! :p

Well thats news to me, i thought mario kart was easier after mario kart ds really :p as for control ease, i like the way mario kart wii is there, i have a much easier time playing that game with a wii remote+nunchuck (or whatever its called), i also like the auto drift option which was much easier on my hands than having to hold the R button or whatever it was on mario kart ds just to turn easier, that got tiring at times.... Im very petite regarding my physique so my hands are rather small and as such, having to hold that button for every turn is much uncomfortable for me so i was very pleased with the auto drift feature on mkwii. :p

Aside from controls and comfort issues, i still find myself pleased more with the available items in mario kart wii compared to everything before that, +the graphics its one of my favorite mario kart games ever. Even mario kart 7 didn't surpass how pleased i was with mkwii! :p

So, in short, mario kart wii is probably easiest for me at this point, especially regarding comfort issues with the controls! :p
it's news to you?0.0

wow

I feel like I'm good at Mario Kart DS, but in reality, I'm probably the worst there is. I can beat 50cc and I'm almost done with 100cc, but then there's 150cc... I'll never get past that, and I know because I've messed around with the game on an emulator with a cheat database, (yay cheats!)

Back