How's the weather where you are?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Lovebeat

Lovebeat

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I figured I'd make this topic, since I was probably the member that made the most posts in it on ND. If that's not true, it was most definitely the topic I posted the most in. lol. (Mostly due to the fact that I live somewhere where it changes quite often. Especially during the wintertime.)

It's bright and sunny where I am.

Raining a lot, and it's really windy. Just terrible. =/

I hate british weather. It changes way too often.

That sucks, it's been really sunny here lately. I think it hit 90 and we're in winter :confused:

Baren, Where I live it's considered one of the coldest major cities in the world. And it's in Canada. We were also at -50 C last month coldest it's ever been here in decades, at the same time colder than Mars and the North Pole. Lol. In the Winter it can get up to -40C and in the summer +40C

It's quite cloudy now. It's been raining (not surprised) xD

I want it to be sunny again....

Hot hot hot! I like it though, a lot better than most other states right now that have huge snowstorms and power-outages

sunny here, summer is nearly finished but it is usually hot in Autumn as well

Really sunny! for once! >_>

it's actually more warmer than usual.

Like Mikaya said, England's warmer than usual today but it's still not fantastic seeing as how the entire place is soaked after the rain and winds.

a bit sunny, but cloudy. It's still really cold though.

Hazy. About 10c

Snowing, at a very lovely -3C.

We're supposed to get some unrealistic amount of snow (10cm) tonight. I won't believe it until I see it. Then again, with the way that the weather has been lately, I wouldn't be surprised.

Cool, windy, cold-ish. Average weather, for now. xD

Really cold -12 outside, semi cloudy but that's about average

Cool and a tad on the windy side, but otherwise it's nice out. There are almost no clouds in the sky to be seen.

a bit sunny/cloudy/windy. I think it's about 12C.

Sunny though extremely windy and slightly chilly.

Hot and humid. Not fun, because I have to work...

Sunny/warm. It's actually a nice day. Been like this for a few days. Hope it stays like that. xD

It was very cloudy and rainy today, finally! :)

Back