• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
Giving away something else... yay!

I got you Hulu with NO ADS for one month (I decided to do this a bit early so that my Netflix peeps have time to transfer over their favorite shows.) I will not be using this service, since there can only be two people watching at a time, and I don't use this at all anyway. Two people can watch at the same time, so keep in mind that limitation, but I will allow for five people to join this party. Anybody who was on Netflix has dibs on profiles for two days (Until 3 Dec), then other people can get it on

@Deepak @DialgaKid7207 @Asriel_Dreemurr629 if you want it jump on it now.

If you didn't participate in the Netflix giveaway and you want to get into this one, comment down that you want to, and if the Netflix winners don't respond, I will give you the profiles in the order that you requested them.

EDIT: So apparently Hulu only works in the US & JP which is really surprising. I thought it was international like Netflix because Hulu in the States is a HUGE competitor to Netflix.

[charge='1']cheap Thanks![/charge]
[charge='10']ooh extra thanks![/charge]
[charge='25']Well, thank you very very much![/charge]

Last edited:
Reactions: FuredeRika, DialgaKid7207 and Deepak
Giving away something else... yay!

I got you Hulu with NO ADS for one month (I decided to do this a bit early so that my Netflix peeps have time to transfer over their favorite shows.) I will not be using this service, since there can only be two people watching at a time, and I don't use this at all anyway. Two people can watch at the same time, so keep in mind that limitation, but I will allow for five people to join this party. Anybody who was on Netflix has dibs on profiles for two days (Until 3 Dec), then other people can get it on

@Deepak @DialgaKid7207 @Asriel_Dreemurr629 if you want it jump on it now.

If you didn't participate in the Netflix giveaway and you want to get into this one, comment down that you want to, and if the Netflix winners don't respond, I will give you the profiles in the order that you requested them.
bruh wats hulu

is it another american thing, also I want in

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
bruh wats hulu

is it another american thing, also I want in
I have to update it... it literally only works in the US ooof

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sounds like a good deal, its also on the switch, but idk if theres anything good on hulu.

• Informative
Reactions: phofufury
https://reelgood.com/tv/source/hulu check this site out, they have the entire catalog
it got me with the first show on the list, Rick and Morty, i think im in, but a few things first. So i download Hulu, but do i gotta add any credit info to sign up, or are you rpoviding everything to sign up?

it got me with the first show on the list, Rick and Morty, i think im in, but a few things first. So i download Hulu, but do i gotta add any credit info to sign up, or are you rpoviding everything to sign up?
Just request a profile, and I will share the account info

i will request it then!

Is there any free slots?
If so could i join this too? I assume just using a vpn to America would work?

Is there any free slots?
If so could i join this too? I assume just using a vpn to America would work?
It may or may not work depending on the VPN

Putting the Profiles in right now!

Reactions: FuredeRika
I have to update it... it literally only works in the US ooof
explain how I can get to the website

explain how I can get to the website
hulu.com, if it works in your region request a profile and I will give you access to the account

hulu.com, if it works in your region request a profile and I will give you access to the account
it works lol

owo added donononoations because im brorororoke

owo added donononoations because im brorororoke
ok (its kinda funny that Hulu works in Australia)

but then I'm gonna use a VPN

oh my god how does it know

Last edited:
ok (its kinda funny that Hulu works in Australia)

but then I'm gonna use a VPN
V

P

N

I thought it was international like Netflix because Hulu in the States is a HUGE competitor to Netflix.
It's in Japan too so it's kinda international

It's in Japan too so it's kinda international
Is anybody in Nintenpedia from Japan?

there added that it's available in JP too

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back