Closed Humble Bundle Indie Game Giveaway (10+ 3DS/WiiU Games)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I purchased the Humble Bundle today and I've decided to give away the games (North America).

About the Humble Bundle - If you aren't already aware, the Humble Bundle offers a bunch of games bundled together and people can pay whatever they want for them. The higher they pay, the more games become available to them.

The money goes to charity, developers and a tip can be sent back to the Humble Bundle team.

39wa7el.jpg

List of 3DS Games (orange text represents new games) :

List of Wii U Games :
ptJofoF.png

How to Participate :
  1. Choose a game that you want from the list above.
  2. Find something around the house (or outside) that is similar to the game you chose and take a picture of it. Make sure to include a piece of paper (should be clearly seen in the picture) with your username at this forum on it.
    • For example, you can take a picture of rocks outside for SteamWorld Dig.
  3. Post here with what you want and the entry photo(s).
Important Notice: Each member can only choose a MAXIMUM of 2 games from the list. Cheating will result in a ban from the Nookling Junction, the use of the Play Coin system and any of my future giveaways/tournaments (either they be official or not). The game(s) is(are) for YOU to play.

If multiple members choose the same game, the winner for the game will be chosen at random.

The only camera I have is on my 3DS. What to do?

It is possible to participate using your 3DS.

How to :
  1. Take the picture using your 3DS's camera.
  2. Connect the 3DS to the Internet and open its web browser.
  3. Type in the following in the Google bar and select the first result:
    Code:
    webrender.net/imgur/
  4. Choose "anonymous" upload (you may have to select it multiple times) followed by "Select Image".
  5. Find the image and press the upload button.
  6. You should get a URL to the IMGUR page with the direct link to the image.
Haven't decided on an end date yet so please be patient. Tuesday the other games will be revealed anyway ^-^

Last edited:
Reactions: Rangercraft123, CherryButt, CrazyElf and 16 others
The Fall :
Guacamelee :

Woah Dave :
Moon Chronicles Episode 1 :
Mighty Switch Force :
Steamworld Dig 3DS :
Gunman Clive 3DS
OlliOlli 3DS :
Stealth Inc. 2 :
Steamworld Dig Wii U :

Last edited:
Wow! Nice! But...I guess it's NA only?

But...I guess it's NA only?
Yup ;~; Hopefully they do one for Europe in the future >.<

Yup ;~; Hopefully they do one for Europe in the future >.<
I really hope so! I went to the website and I would instantly buy the bundle. ...if it was NA only.:facepalm: Well anyway, lucky you! I only played Steamworld Dig for 3DS but I can tell that it's really good.

awesome! sound's fun ill go take some pics now :sneaky:

I'm North American! So I'll Participate!

But I a question?
Do we need to post our pictures here?

Can I Join

Can I Join
Yeah. Just follow the instructions from the first post to participate.

Ok

What Photo Could I Do For Mighty Switch Force

currently trying to figure out what to do for woah dave @Gage :p

thats my entry of olliolli 3ds ^.^ those 2 lil black things ontop of the skateboards at mini skateboards...went to take pics outside then it started raining meh luck doe

Attachments

• SUNP0001.JPG
    SUNP0001.JPG
    373.8 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: faustine and blinboy
Moonlight cronicles episode one, I chose to do Luna from MLP, who has a moon on her cutie mark and is raises the moon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 43
I want Stealth Inc. 2 and/or steamworld dig wii u.
Stealth Inc.2:
gXKSqZP.jpg

I put this because an rc helicopter needs the remote to function and vice versa. The clones also need each other, to pass the level and move on. Without 1 of them, they can not work properly. Same with an rc helicopter.
Steamworld dig wii u:
rfZ8aDb.jpg

Sorry that you can not see my name to clearly. In steamworld dig, the robot needs his tools in order to dig and defeat his foes. A toolbox uses the same purpose, to keep items on hand and get the job done so its easier and less complicated. The robot uses a variation of tools to make a certain thing easier, just like how you want to cut the grass using a cutter or using a screwdriver to remove a screw.Its really cool how things can get easier using tools.

Good luck to everyone entering!:)

Last edited:
I want Mighty Switch Force, so I took a picture of a switch and a gun.

in9Uftq.jpg

And sorry for double posting, but I had to switch devices for the two shots.

My second entry is for Steamworld Dig 3DS, and I took a picture of one of my crystals on the earth. The crystal looks better in person.

fUmKKIu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lol take a picture of a game on the computer with your username
i want steamworld dig 3ds... i will be hard cause i dnt have a phone....

@TyroneTheNinja It doesn't have a piece of paper with your username =/ (but I'm guessing that's an old pic, no?)
lol take a picture of a game on the computer with your username
i want steamworld dig 3ds... i will be hard cause i dnt have a phone....
Your 3DS has a camera. The details of how to upload the photo to the Internet is in my first post.

i forgot to bring it with me >.< theres an awesome picture on the whiteboard in school

Back