Closed Humble Bundle Indie Game Giveaway (10+ 3DS/WiiU Games)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
@TyroneTheNinja It doesn't have a piece of paper with your username =/ (but I'm guessing that's an old pic, no?)

Your 3DS has a camera. The details of how to upload the photo to the Internet is in my first post.
it is a old pic showed my friend my skateboards a few weeks ago :p i could edit it in though if you'd like?

it is a old pic showed my friend my skateboards a few weeks ago :p i could edit it in though if you'd like?
Could you re-take the photo with just the required items and post it here? :panda:

Could you re-take the photo with just the required items and post it here? :panda:
kk ^.^

Reactions: Marc
Can I participate?

Can I participate?
Of course. Just follow the instructions in the first post.

K

Awesome @Marc thanks for doing this I will be submitting my entry later today

Ill look for picture(s) around my house and give it(them) 2 u by sometime...

The game I want is Might Switch Force and here is who's entering even though it should be obvious xD and here is my Pic. BTW the Cards are this in order: Shift, Hero Signal, Soul Exchange, Mask Change and Creature Swap. I chose these cards since they all involve switching or swapping. Which also has to do with the title and plus some involve heroes even. If I can only choose one card then I will pick Hero Signal since in Yu-Gi-Oh you can activate it when a monster you control dies and you can special summon a level 4 or lower Elemental Hero monster from your deck. I feel like it makes sense since you know the monster summoned kind of switches with the monster that was destroyed plus it's like calling for a hero or for help when you're in danger or there is a problem. So IDK I thought it made sense for the game. BTW this is okay right? I mean it is a card I own that's in my house so IDK d:

Attachments

• WIN_20150527_234752.JPG
    WIN_20150527_234752.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 18
  • WIN_20150527_234925.JPG
    WIN_20150527_234925.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 21
@CrashToad124 That gangster pose tho :p Yeah it's alrighty ^-^
Lol I just needed to show all the cards at once and alright then I'm ok. BTW I forgot to add this in the thing cuz I was busy inserting the pictures(I forget how to sometimes >.> ) but I just wanted to say thanks for doing this giveaway! :p

Reactions: Marc
can i have steam world dig please because all of my friends have it and i am left out and he is a pic of my ar cards and faceraiders

Attachments

• HNI_0091.JPG
    HNI_0091.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 14
  • HNI_0002.JPG
    HNI_0002.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 14
Even though I am posting two pictures this is only one entry, i'm not trying to cheat I just couldn't decide which I liked better. My entry is for SteamWorld Dig 3DS

HNI_0099.JPG HNI_0100.JPG

The rocks remind me of the underground mining areas and our old falling down garage reminds me of the weird building in the game.

can i have steam world dig please because all of my friends have it and i am left out and he is a pic of my ar cards and faceraiders
Please follow the instructions in my first post. Gameplay screenshots do not count =/

Did my entry count? I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions.

Did my entry count? I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions.
Yup it did.

I'm surprised more people didn't enter this by now. It's like FREE GAMES people! This is pretty awesome that you do stuff like this pretty often. By the way when is the contest over and the winners announced?

Good luck for everyone joined the contest :cat:

Reactions: NotAPigeon, Kiki and Pokegirlbree
I'm curious

if I put 2 games, and you think I won for both. Would you give me both?

or would you pick one?

Last edited:
I'm curious

if I put 2 games, and you think I won for both. Would you give me both?
If you win both, you'll get both.

I'm surprised more people didn't enter this by now. It's like FREE GAMES people! This is pretty awesome that you do stuff like this pretty often. By the way when is the contest over and the winners announced?
- People may be giving others a chance to get games.
- They may already have the games that interest them (some people aren't really fans of indie games).
- They probably haven't seen it.
- They must have already purchased the Humble Bundle becaise it's a good offer :p
- Or they may not have the things to take pictures of or they're still looking.

I don't have a set date yet btw >.<

Reactions: faustine
Back