This is a set I made for Hunting Horn:

Weapon: 000
Helios Helm X 000
Garuga Mail X 00
Star Knight Vambraces 000
Grand God's Peer Belt 00
Grand Divine Ire Feet 00
Talisman: Maestro +10, Hearing +5, 00
(If you have a 3 slot talisman then you can use a 2 slot weapon)
Off the bat you have Challenger +1 with the talisman you get Earplugs and Horn Maestro. I set it up to have Challenger +2, HG Earplugs, Sharpness +1, Knockout King, and Horn Maestro. For that set up you will need.

Earplug Jewel 1 x1
Spirit Jewel 1 x2
Spirit Jewel 2 x1
KO Jewel 1 x1
KO Jewel 2 x3
Handicraft Jewel 2 x1
Artisan Jewel 3 x2

Obviously there are other ways to set it up for other weapons, but you will need a different talisman that gives +5 hearing and if you can +10 Attack, Expert, Bombardier, Defense, etc. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

Dam, this set is good. Thankfully I have the Maestro +10 talisman. I don't think challenger is used much by Horn Users though. I mainly use Heal Honing with Peak Performance. I really like this and seeing it has some materials from my HEGASEGARA IG set, I might use it. You might want to name this set HEGASTDoubleG

Dam, this set is good. Thankfully I have the Maestro +10 talisman. I don't think challenger is used much by Horn Users though. I mainly use Heal Honing with Peak Performance. I really like this and seeing it has some materials from my HEGASEGARA IG set, I might use it. You might want to name this set HEGASTDoubleG
I have HeGaSeGaRa, I use it with blast, glaive, and gunlance.

I was actually making this for a extremely aggressive Hunting Horn, it might be better to change out KO King and/or
Challenger+2 for a evasion skill. As for the name I'm not good with naming things. XD

I have HeGaSeGaRa, I use it with blast, glaive, and gunlance.

I was actually making this for a extremely aggressive Hunting Horn, it might be better to change out KO King and/or
Challenger+2 for a evasion skill. As for the name I'm not good with naming things. XD
That's cool. People never understand that the horn is very super offensive and isn't just there for support. That's just a bonus. It's also excellent at exhausting monsters making it more effective. I really want to see this set in terms of aestheticism so could you post how it looks?

Another reason to play aggressive HH is the double notes in MHX, and yeah I can get you a picture. It might take a while o me to find a good camera to take the picture though.

Another reason to play aggressive HH is the double notes in MHX, and yeah I can get you a picture. It might take a while o me to find a good camera to take the picture though.
It's okay. just want to see if the set looks nice. Yeah MHX will have so many new features I'm excited. Japan have already got a demo. There are the new monsters like the special Zinogre and Rathalos. Can't wait! I really want to use GS aerial style though. Charged mounting attacks. As for the set name HEGA Knight of Rajang

It's okay. just want to see if the set looks nice. Yeah MHX will have so many new features I'm excited. Japan have already got a demo. There are the new monsters like the special Zinogre and Rathalos. Can't wait! I really want to use GS aerial style though. Charged mounting attacks.

Yeah those new variants look powerful and cool, I just hope for a western release.

Yeah those new variants look powerful and cool, I just hope for a western release.
Me 2. You could just name the set offensive Horn.

I'm stuck using my moms tablet to take the picture. XD

I'm stuck using my moms tablet to take the picture. XD
Thank goodness I ordered my capture card.

You got a 3DS capture card?

I wanna get one but that would be 70USD and sending my 3DS to a stranger that could take my battery or get a 3DS that comes with a capture card but that would be like 150USD to 350 USD depending on what 3DS I get.

@Ramphy would you be ok with it being low quality?

@Ramphy would you be ok with it being low quality?
I don't mind. Just want to see how the set looks like

You lucky ************ *** ***** **** ***** ******...
I'm getting a Japanese one 4 my birthday/christmas. Lucky me, I can play MHX demo

I'm getting a Japanese one 4 my birthday/christmas. Lucky me, I can play MHX demo
I'll probably import the full game

I'll get the picture in a bit.

Back