i have 50 dollars what should i get in the eshop.

• Thread starter cloudmario666
  • Start date
C

cloudmario666

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
what should i get with 50 dollars. help me!

Why is this even a question? Buy everything you can :D I know it might not be much but buy something you wanted for a really long time. If you already have that than buy something you like as much. There are some demo versions of the games to help you decide about the purchase so you can check those out before you purchase anything :p and after all that if you have a spare dollar you can buy some cool themes ^^

what should i get with 50 dollars. help me!
What games have you played already and what kind of games are you into? Details help us find the best game to recommend to you, otherwise we might just play the guessing game or tell you the types of games we like :p

Reactions: Kakea
Save it. You might need it one day. If you spend it now, you might regret it in the future.

Reactions: Eric Cartman and Kakea
I like Etrian Odyssey and Monster Hunter, both are great games if you like RPG's, and great gameplay.

First, tell us what games you already have.

First, tell us what games you already have.
i have all zelda games except hw and nsmb2 and smash 4

What games have you played already and what kind of games are you into? Details help us find the best game to recommend to you, otherwise we might just play the guessing game or tell you the types of games we like :p
i like rpg games and platformers also a little adventure and action.

Last edited by a moderator:
i like rpg games and platformers also a little adventure and action.
I have a feeling that Mario 3D Land is the game for you :p I haven't played it myself so I wouldn't know for sure but check it out :p

I'd save it for sun and moon if you like pokemon, if not, then don't

I have a feeling that Mario 3D Land is the game for you :p I haven't played it myself so I wouldn't know for sure but check it out :p
ohh i love mario 3d land but ill wait and get it at gamestop

Do you like taming monsters and raising them as your own? Do yiu like fighting them also? Maybe eveb grow a few crops everyniw and then? How about making your own armor, weapons food and medicine? Try looking up Rune Factory 4 or any of the games

Reactions: cloudmario666
Before you make any decisions though, for any game, you should probably looks up reviews and lets plays of it to see if its a game you want, and to get a bit of a fell for it.

You seem to be a fan of the Zelda series judging by the games you said you own, and you don't have HW, so I think Hyrule Warriors Legends would be a good choice. I don't know if you can get it for 50 dollars in your country though, since there are multiple countries that use different dollars. I got mine for 47 Australian dollars or something like that, I don't know if that would be more or less where you are, and I got mine at a store, and it's probably more expensive on the eshop if you can even get it on there. Anyways, excuse my rambling. It's simply a really fun game, with rpg (via levelling up and making items to improve characters), adventure and action elements. I hope this helps in some way! Oh yeah, and the story is great, so that's another reason.

You seem to be a fan of the Zelda series judging by the games you said you own, and you don't have HW, so I think Hyrule Warriors Legends would be a good choice. I don't know if you can get it for 50 dollars in your country though, since there are multiple countries that use different dollars. I got mine for 47 Australian dollars or something like that, I don't know if that would be more or less where you are, and I got mine at a store, and it's probably more expensive on the eshop if you can even get it on there. Anyways, excuse my rambling. It's simply a really fun game, with rpg (via levelling up and making items to improve characters), adventure and action elements. I hope this helps in some way! Oh yeah, and the story is great, so that's another reason.
i really want hw but just a physical copy of it.

Did you ever play the Kirby series? Because Kirby Planet Robobot is a very good kirby game (I just bought it yesterday) and I'm loving it so far.

Reactions: EstebanTill2
I would get Gotta Protectors.... or Rhythm Heaven Megamix

Reactions: cloudmario666 and Kakea
Give them to me, duh.
I (shouldn't say this also) need the money too, if you really can't decide on anything!
:D

Save for Sun and Moon if you can wait for 3 months. Monster Hunter Generations is good if youre a veteran series.

Ask your heart and mind which one is better.
Mario and sonic olympic 2016
Kirby robot planet

Reactions: Kakea
Back