If Jirachi Gave You A One Wish What Will It Be??

• Thread starter Rey2x
  • Start date
Rey2x

Rey2x

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
What Will You Think You Want This Christmas Season When Suddenly Jirachi Appeared On Front Of You And Gave You A Free One Wish To Be Redeem.
Note: Wishing An Unlimited Wish Is Not Available. :3

Reactions: Knight Rain
LOTS OF MONEY: You get all the money that remains in wish cave.
LOTS OF ITEMS: All the useful items in Wish Cave.
A FRIEND AREA: A friend area that you haven't bought.(Its reccomended you don't use this one if you already have all the availible friend areas.)
MORE STRENGTH: You will recieve an item that will increase your stats.
SOMETHING GOOD: A random pokemon will join your team, or you will increase a rank.%

Reactions: Rey2x
haha xD

That a whole new region appeared waiting to be explored! :D

Reactions: Mikaya
More money :D Or for May to return in the anime..

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
My wish would be to rule over the world muahahahahahaha
My wish would be to have more friends

Wish to recreate the universe.

i don't know what a "jirachi" suppose to be, but if i could get a wish....... just one.......... i would wish that Sora... my Dearly Beloved Sora was alive and well....................:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: spagooti
I'd wish for a Master Ball, and then use it to catch Jirachi so I'd get unlimited wishes.

World peace or a million wishes

I would wish that I could get all the shiny pokemon in the world.

I would wish to meet Arceus. (and capture it so I would rule the pokemon world as the new GOD) :cat:

I would wish that I would go to a Pokemon Paradise! Yup yup! That would be my wish.:giggle:

I'd wish for world peace. A world with no wars is worth it to me. No more of the childish government fighting like infants over pieces of land. No more Distrust of someone just because they're native to a far away area. No more racism, or being criticized for religious beliefs. No more insults, pain, or heart break. Everything will be peaceful.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
I'd wish for world peace. A world with no wars is worth it to me. No more of the childish government fighting like infants over pieces of land. No more Distrust of someone just because they're native to a far away area. No more racism, or being criticized for religious beliefs. No more insults, pain, or heart break. Everything will be peaceful.

Yup yup. Totally!

you get them, and you run out of space at near the beguining, you can't affort all the needs and you break, you become homeless you die and extinghes all the shining pkmn in the world from hunger

a meteorite fall upon you and you die.

like i said before: world peace= alien invasion
That´s not the corrupt a wish thread

every wish backfire, i never got a furfilled wish in the sims 3 one time and i tried mutiples lamps, and even traied to creatre a lucky sim.
i'm just trying to tell: if you get a wish, mind, think and even meditate about it.
timmy turney wished "trixy tang loves timmy tuner" and trxy tang went abroad on a mission to kiss ever person named tummy turner in the world
I guess I know what you mean,but it´s kinda hard to read

A wish given by Jirachi? Oh, I'd wish for unlimited wishes.

Would it be bad if I wished to be a Pokémon? That way I could what I want when I wanted?

That everyone praised the helix

Back