Virtual Console If the Wii U got Gamecube VC what games would you want?

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Personally, I would want Pokémon Colloseum, Pokémon XD: Glale of Darkness, Pokémon Channel (Hopefully with a working Celebi and Jirachi event, respectively), and Sonic Gems Collection.

In complete agreement with the previous post, but also...

Super Mario Sunshine, Viewtiful Joe, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures, Chibi-Robo, Digimon World 4, all the Dragon Ball Z Budokai games.

So, if the Nintendo Wii U got Gamecube Virtual Console ,what games would you like to see on the Nintendo eShop?

I'm sure there's at least one Gamecube game that your urging to play, for me it would be:
  • Mario Kart Double Dash
  • Super Mario Sunshine
  • Super Smash Bros Melee
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
  • Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
The Gamecube has so many amazing games, my list would end up being too long. Would you like Animal Crossing, Kirby Air Ride, Luigi's Mansion, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes? Let me know!

I'm hoping for Nintendo to announce Gamecube VC at this E3, I understand that LoZ: Wind Waker, is ported for the Wii U and Nintendo could do that with almost all the games, but I don't see that being possible, I think Gamecube VC would be more affordable, and down right easier for Nintendo to place as VC.

2v3r3fm.jpg
i would beg my mom to get me mario kart double dash(hands down best mario kart) it would bring back so much memories of my childhood.

I actually miss the "bomb blast" gameplay from Double Dash. That has been one of my favorite Player vs Player contests.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually miss the "bomb blast" gameplay from Double Dash. That has been one of my favorite Player vs Player contests.
true bomb blast is the best multiplayer party gamemode in every mario kart ever it was so crazy with all the bombs going of everywhere and you and friends evil laugh. Nintendo really needs to bring that gamemode back, and they should also bring back the double dash part back(the 2 characters on one car thing) the double items.

Well I'd want the same games on VC as you mentioned with the addition of The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures even though it probably would never make it on VC because of the fact thatI'm probably the only person on this forum who knows about this Zelda game as it's probably the most obscure Zelda title ever.

I would like to see Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Super Mario Sunshine and Kirby Air Ride

Well I'd want the same games on VC as you mentioned with the addition of The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures even though it probably would never make it on VC because of the fact thatI'm probably the only person on this forum who knows about this Zelda game as it's probably the most obscure Zelda title ever.
i know about it...

fire emblem path of radiance(with the possibility of transfer our file to radiant dawn and see the secret scene with soren and ike)
- baiten kaitos
-baiten kaitos origins
-viewtiful joe
-sonic games
-pokemon colosseum
-pokemon xd
-lost kingdoms 1 & 2
-F-zero GX
-mario kart double dash(with the possibility to get the exclusive bonus that there are only in japan for fire emblem blazing sword and other games)
-super mario sunshine

- Super Mario Sunshine
- Luigis Mansion
- Paper Mario 2
- Pikmin 1-2
- And probably a few dozens more
The Gamecube has so many great games and I think they would sell really good if Nintendo decided to put Gamecube VC on the e-shop. The only problem would be the L and R buttons which could be pressed in two different manners.
But other than that I would totally support Gamecube VC.

I would love to see GameCube games on the Wii U Virtual Console, so here's my list:

Super Mario Sunshine
Animal Crossing: Population Growing
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Luigi's Mansion
Super Smash Bros Melee
Metroid Prime
Pokemon Colosseum
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Timesplitters 2

If the WiiU ever received a GameCube VC (which is looking less and less likely, but still), I would love to see Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door be put up for sale, as they are all excellent examples of the greatest Nintendo games of the early 2000s.

Back