If you can be an animal what would you be ?

• Thread starter BlueKawaiiPanda
  • Start date
BlueKawaiiPanda

BlueKawaiiPanda

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
What type on animal would you be it can be anything :cat:
you can also be an Animal from the Animal Crossing universe

I would be a cute cat Meow :cat::hug:
:panda::bear::chicken::beaver:

Reactions: link6404
If I could be an animal, I would be a fox. I love foxes. I just love the song "What does the fox say", and so I ended up enjoying foxes, and now they're my favorite animal. Plus, foxes are really a beautiful animal. Just look at there beautiful paws and nose and fur color.

Reactions: BlueKawaiiPanda
that was a beautiful description of a fox :cat:

I would want to be a bear because they are so cute and cuddly :)
Here's an example it's Blue Bear from Animal Crossing
upload_2015-11-29_10-45-31.png

A cat, because that ensures I might be Rover, but will never be Isabelle.

Reactions: BlueKawaiiPanda and 423
I would probably be a house cat XD

I prefer being indoors, and I would like a nice person to care for me :) I also like how they're soft, and their size. (Dogs scare me, even small ones. (^^;) I'm a scaredy-cat)

Actually, now that I think about it, being a cat would be pretty neat, I mean, you can freely roam, unlike dogs, who get so big and clumsy. I don't know, I guess I'd be either a cat or a fox.

A dog. Dogs are my favorite animal.

Foxes and Cats are both so cute, and have great colors and textures!
Now that I think about it, Foxes are Canidae, but they look more like a mix between Felidae and Canidae.
I would probably like to be a Fox as well
(^ω^)

A cat, because they're my favorite animal and I love them! :cat:
A fox sounds cool too.

Pretty obvious answer, but a Snake. They're one of my favorite animals and scales are cool. Plus, I'd like to be able to shed my skin and look like I got a facelift. :rotfl:

A cat, because that ensures I might be Rover, but will never be Isabelle.
>Not a chinchilla.
Brother I am saddened.

Reactions: 18
I'd be a duck, they're so short and adorable. :giggle:
Most of the ducks in Animal Crossing look really weird but I think Joey looks OK I guess.

Squirrels are really cute too but some are just meh. (I'm looking at you, Hazel. >.>)

If I could be any animal, including fantasy animals and the like, I'd be a dragon. Of course I'd be a dragon! And I don't mean the beast that hoards gold and princesses kind of dragon but more the immortal magical godlike dragon. Because dragons are friggin awesome.

*Ahem*

But as for an Animal Crossing animal I think I'll go with a cat. A dark blue cat, because that looks awesome too. :3

Reactions: 423
Obviously, I want to be a rabbit. They're cute, right?! Some of the Animal Crossing rabbits are cute as well. Take a look at Crissy and Francise and see why.

My choice would be squirrels. A lot of them have really cute designs, and my favorite villager from when I first played was a squirrel. Sadly, I was around 7 and I can't remember the name, but she was cute.
My second choice would be a bunny, for similar reasons. They're just so cute!!

My choice would be squirrels. A lot of them have really cute designs, and my favorite villager from when I first played was a squirrel. Sadly, I was around 7 and I can't remember the name, but she was cute.
My second choice would be a bunny, for similar reasons. They're just so cute!!

Yay, bunnies!

Also, I do love the squirrel villagers. A lot of them are cute, even the male ones. Actually, I have a Sally keychain, because she's one of my favorites. I do wish for any bunny-related AC collectable that I like. Sure, Bunnie is cute, but I love Dotty and those two rabbits I mentioned before.

Yay, bunnies!

Also, I do love the squirrel villagers. A lot of them are cute, even the male ones. Actually, I have a Sally keychain, because she's one of my favorites. I do wish for any bunny-related AC collectable that I like. Sure, Bunnie is cute, but I love Dotty and those two rabbits I mentioned before.
I'd expected you to go for a fox, seeing your name. :p

Reactions: Chronal
I'd expected you to go for a fox, seeing your name. :p

I'm a bunny-fox hybrid. Of course I love foxes! It's just that bunnies are a lot cuter.

Reactions: Chronal and PersonSP
I would love to be an owl. I find them majestic and many video games including New Leaf portray them as smart. I consider myself as a genius so... I would fit perfectly.

From the Animal Crossing world? Hmmm. I think the smaller animals are adorable, like the frogs, ducks, hamsters, squirrels. Molly is one of my favourites. <3 I think I'd like to be a duck. :D

Back