If you can bring any Wii U game to the 3DS what would you pick.

• Thread starter Eric Cartman
  • Start date
I want Nintendo land for the 3ds. Its perfect for the 3ds already. I don't like splatoon so I don't want it for the 3ds and i think the 3ds is too limited for Splatoon. For Nintendo I want some new minigames and the some returning. I also think Super Mario maker would be great for the 3ds too. The new 3ds has all the controls to work Super Mario Maker.

I'll say Bayonetta. I remember first seeing the game and it reminded me of Kid Icarus: Uprising's gameplay just a bit ( also just an opinion :p ) I'd certainly love to play the game and I think the 3ds or new 3ds might be able to handle it, despite the game being extremely intense.
Also, I'm totally aware of that M Rating, don't keel me xD

Mario maker, resident evil: darkside chronicles, and MINECRAFT.

Splatoon would be cool, especially if Nintendo made a paid WiFi service for when you're traveling, or partnered with Verizon or something.

It'd have to be n3ds exclusive though, fit the extra power and buttons (they could make it work on the normal 3ds though)

It'd be nice to get sea snails via street pass since they can't keep making splatfest after splatfest.

Mario Maker and Splatoon all the way!

I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to have Assassin's Creed III brought to the 3DS. Being a huge Assassin's Creed fan, I would probably play it nonstop. :p I love how open-world the Assassin's Creed games are, and having that brought to the Nintendo 3DS would be amazing. And, if they do, adding the 3D feature would make the game amazing. Assassin's Creed II: Discovery most certainly could have been made better, in my opinion. And if Nintendo does decide to make the game, that would be awesome!

Reactions: Hayleia
i say splatoon and super mario 3d world because one super mario 3d world is similar to super mario 3d land what's the difference? if the game was for the 3ds you could of use your stylus to see hidden items, enemies and boxes that contains items. the buttons are similar and you can use them. for splatoon who wouldn't want a little paint war once and a while. wouldn't you love playing these games when you're on vacation and you don't have to miss out on the fun. another reason why these games should be for the 3ds because the 3ds games are starting to lose people if you know what i mean.most people are now going for wii u games (possibly few may forget about 3ds games). who can blame them? the wii u console is a success now and with the new games and hd their becoming more popular now. some people don't even focus on 3ds console anymore but are interested with the new racing, action, suspense, etc games.

Think about it. They can have the themes from Super Mario Maker (But change NSMBU to NSMB2), and add Shy Guy, Pokey, Desert Theme, SMB2 Theme, Advanced themes, and NSMB theme. Also, the Penguin Suit and Ice theme.

I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to have Assassin's Creed III brought to the 3DS. Being a huge Assassin's Creed fan, I would probably play it nonstop. :p I love how open-world the Assassin's Creed games are, and having that brought to the Nintendo 3DS would be amazing. And, if they do, adding the 3D feature would make the game amazing. Assassin's Creed II: Discovery most certainly could have been made better, in my opinion. And if Nintendo does decide to make the game, that would be awesome!
I totally forgot the Wii U had games like that one (ones that are not Wii U exclusives). And yeah, I'd totally get one of these on my 3DS to be able to play it on the go :D

I'd like to see Bayonetta 2 land in the 3DS . (If it's strong enough to support Hyrule Warriors, than Bayonetta 2 can fit as well.)

Ninja gaiden 3 is good to be on 3DS
Because 3DS doesn't have hack and slash games

I think, maybe, Twilight Princess, but without the 3D feature. If they added a 3D feature to Twilight Princess, it really might screw up the game. Twilight Princess was one of my favorite games. :p

Mario maker because making Mario levels is awesome

I would Like to bring splatoon because it is a fun game that I think lots of people would like to be able to play on 3ds. If the thread was the other way around I would want to bring monster hunter 4 ultimate and monster hunter x to the Wii u just because it's a bigger screen and I wouldn't have to look at a tiny screen:p

Splatoon the map could be on the bottom in fact if jt gets a sequel it should be put on the nn3ds

Mario

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    366.5 KB · Views: 5
Mario Maker, that game really feels suited to the 3DS, being able to lie down in bed while designing levels. :p There's really no other game on wii U I can think of that would actually work on 3DS, besides Smash Bros., and, well, that's kind of a thing already isn't it.

Reactions: SuperMikeX
None, take that!

Reactions: Hayleia
Splatoon and Yoshi's Wooly World. I've seen those games and I'm literaly dying to play them but I'm too poor to afford Wii U console :cry:

Back