If you can only have ONE 3DS game, what will it be?

• Thread starter Eric Cartman
  • Start date
Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman

BEWARE OF ADS
Towns Folk
If you had one 3DS game to choose from what will it be?

Pokemon Moon.

Reactions: J9794
Ones of the Professor Layton games, or maybe Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright.

This one ain't out yet.
Ever Oasis.

Pokemon Sun or moon, or Animal crossing new leaf. I'm not sure which one tho... Most likely Pokemon moon.

Really, tho, I don't see why anyone would buy a 3ds for just one game. That's like, more than 100 dollars for a game... Unless the person buys a Pokemon game just to catch a Magical. Then it's totally worth it :sneaky:

Good topic, tho

Really, tho, I don't see why anyone would buy a 3ds for just one game. That's like, more than 100 dollars for a game...
Now let's talk about the Switch, shall we? :p

Anyway on topic, if I can choose one game AND rewind time so that online halls become full again, just like two years ago, then I choose MH4U without a doubt. If I can't then I don't know.

Either a Pokemon game or Super Smash Bros. Those games alone make the 3ds worth it.

Rune Factory 4. Ultimately, that is my favorite game. ^w^
Combat, talking to townsfolk...
It's a like a three-for-one kind of game, really. >w<

Kid Icarus Uprising easy. Fantastic clever game which you straight up cannot get on any other system

Ocarina of Time 3DS. This is a fantastic remake of a classic Zelda title; The graphics, Storyline, characters, dungeons and bosses are all engaging and challenging, and worked well with one another. It was one of the most successful games in the series. Implementing 3D just adds a nice touch. A must-have for any Zelda fan. Hours of lengthy gameplay with some side-missions thrown in.

Probably one of those seemingly infinite games like Terraria. I can imagine games like Ocarina 3d or Super mario 3d land getting boring after a while.
Watch Somecallmejohnny's video on terraria to know what im talking about.

Well, that´s a question I actually don´t have to think much about. The only game I would keep or have is Luigi´s Mansión Dark moon. That was the first game I played on my 3ds and that game was actually the reason I bought one. I loved Luigi´s mansión back in the nintendo gamecube and when I Heard that the sequel to that game was coming to the 3ds, I started saving money to get one.

Probably one of the 3DS Pokemon games... But the 3DS games don't have a big post-game that I really liked... What I liked about the old Pokemon games is that they had a long post-game, Like Gold and Silver. Even when I finished the game I had a lot to do...
Sun and Moon are annoying to me about that they're very short and then you just catch the Divine Beasts/the Tapus, and that's it. You just catch. And catching the Legendaries/Tapus/Divine Beasts is really easy.
Super PMD was really fun, but I still like more the DS games, those are the games that made the series so good.
So my answer is- I don't know. Either Sun and Moon (because they were still very fun and special, just short), Super PMD or Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

That's hardly a fair question, for who could pick just one?
I would have to pick a game for the 3DS because it is my favorite Nintendo System.
But having to pick just one game... I'd go with Fire Emblem Awakening.

The difficulties and marriage options give the game tons of replay-ability, as well as giving yourself challenges to make the game even harder. (Such as Using Less Units, No Reset Classic Mode,and of course, No Relationships.)

The game itself also has a lot of wonderful features. I love the sound tracks, the scenery, and the characters. The cutscenes are especially beautiful, making for one heck of a good story.

If I couldn't pick Fire Emblem Awakening though, I would most likely choose Pokemon X, Mariokart 7 or 8, or Super Smash Bros 3DS.

If I could only have one 3DS game, it would be Smash 4. I have always had a greta time with this game, and it functions as Nintendo's best in 4 player action! (to quote Melee's box art, but still). I especially enjoyed the new Smash Run mode as well as the many Stadium events within the game.

Fire Emblem Echoes. I need that game so bad.

Metal Gear Solid:Snake Eater 3d I could replay that game over and over

Animal Crossing New Leaf! I absolutely adore the game. There's always something to do in it. I can chat with villagers and complete favours or play games with them, work towards badges, collect bugs, fish, furniture, clothing... I can rearrange my house, change up the path layout/design in my town, add or remove (certain) PWPs! I also really love the strong online community the game has, and it's still going strong so there's always someone to play with! I've been playing regularly since I got the game in 2013 and I still haven't unlocked everything!

Either a Pokemon game or Super Smash Bros. Those games alone make the 3ds worth it.
Yea exactly, most likely the Pokémon game for time purposes but brawl you can always find yourself coming back to

Smash Bros for sure. I'm a social gamer; I enjoy having lots of community and people to play games with. And while Pokémon's great, there's a lot of "stuff" that isn't exactly fun to become competitively viable. Breeding, IVs, natures, and EV training all make up big components of Competitive Pokémon, and that kind of stat grinding just doesn't appeal to me. I rather just get better by playing and watching people play, and that's what I can do with Smash Bros.

Besides, with a big playerbase, it would be hard to get bored. I could constantly be adapting to new strategies. I'm still hoping it takes over Melee, as the matches are so much more interesting to watch.

Back