1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

If you can only have ONE 3DS game, what will it be?

Discussion in 'Nintendo 3DS Games' started by Eric Cartman, May 19, 2017.

1. Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman BEWARE OF ADS KFC Lover

Play Coins:
    642 coins
    If you had one 3DS game to choose from what will it be?
  2. Marc

Marc One does not simply type. One is a number. Forum Management

Play Coins:
    854 coins
    Pokemon Moon.
    J9794 likes this.
  3. TribstyAnn

TribstyAnn Me. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    906 coins
    Ones of the Professor Layton games, or maybe Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright.
  4. Ace

Ace Aaannnd boom! goes the Dynamite. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    31 coins
    This one ain't out yet.
    Ever Oasis.
  5. Nebby

Nebby You not gon' ge me! Out Of The Bag

Play Coins:
    138 coins
    Pokemon Sun or moon, or Animal crossing new leaf. I'm not sure which one tho... Most likely Pokemon moon.

Really, tho, I don't see why anyone would buy a 3ds for just one game. That's like, more than 100 dollars for a game... Unless the person buys a Pokemon game just to catch a Magical. Then it's totally worth it :sneaky:

Good topic, tho
  6. Hayleia

Hayleia Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,187 coins
    Now let's talk about the Switch, shall we? :p

Anyway on topic, if I can choose one game AND rewind time so that online halls become full again, just like two years ago, then I choose MH4U without a doubt. If I can't then I don't know.
  7. J9794

J9794 But you can call me Jay Nine Seven Nine Four Gym Leader

Play Coins:
    713 coins
    Either a Pokemon game or Super Smash Bros. Those games alone make the 3ds worth it.
  8. Kitsune_Sakura64

Kitsune_Sakura64 New Gal on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    208 coins
    Rune Factory 4. Ultimately, that is my favorite game. ^w^
    Combat, talking to townsfolk...
    It's a like a three-for-one kind of game, really. >w<
  9. Ashkil

Ashkil Space Cowboy Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,041 coins
    Kid Icarus Uprising easy. Fantastic clever game which you straight up cannot get on any other system
  10. Mikaya

Mikaya Secretly a Squid Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,495 coins
    Ocarina of Time 3DS. This is a fantastic remake of a classic Zelda title; The graphics, Storyline, characters, dungeons and bosses are all engaging and challenging, and worked well with one another. It was one of the most successful games in the series. Implementing 3D just adds a nice touch. A must-have for any Zelda fan. Hours of lengthy gameplay with some side-missions thrown in.
  11. Farhaan Raja

Farhaan Raja I'm Not A Pikachu Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    73 coins
    Probably one of those seemingly infinite games like Terraria. I can imagine games like Ocarina 3d or Super mario 3d land getting boring after a while.
    Watch Somecallmejohnny's video on terraria to know what im talking about.

12. EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2 Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    578 coins
    Well, that´s a question I actually don´t have to think much about. The only game I would keep or have is Luigi´s Mansión Dark moon. That was the first game I played on my 3ds and that game was actually the reason I bought one. I loved Luigi´s mansión back in the nintendo gamecube and when I Heard that the sequel to that game was coming to the 3ds, I started saving money to get one.