Fantasy Life If you could add a life to Fantasy Life, what life would you choose?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I know people have said matial arts/fighter lifes,but the way the character fights without a weapon could be called a:Brawler life! the life ups attack/strenth and defense/vitality and gives you (as with other lives) more moves to use.I also still want a priest life,(I was upset seeing one but not being able to be a priest)

I.. wish that the 'farming' life had made it into the game. It was originally planned, from what I heard.
Growing your own gatherables would be so cool & useful!

The pet training life idea sounds really neat, too :3

Reactions: Kakea and 423
A second game or DOC would be perfect for adding farmer life.... but nooooo

Reactions: Nurylon
Looking at what the game has in terms of crafting, I noticed a serious lack of magical items/armour, so why not an enchanting life? It'd be really easy to put into the game, in terms of using existing materials that alchemy and blacksmithing use, and combining them to add some elemental effects/buffs/debuffs or resists. It'd be cool to maybe tie them into the Magician and Blacksmithing lives as well since they would probably be the most relevant ones. A God quest whereby Vulcan, Jinx and the Master of the Enchanter life would have to come with you to investigate some sort of disturbance with the Dark Sultan is something that would be really interesting to see.

Reactions: Kakea
Looking at what the game has in terms of crafting, I noticed a serious lack of magical items/armour, so why not an enchanting life? It'd be really easy to put into the game, in terms of using existing materials that alchemy and blacksmithing use, and combining them to add some elemental effects/buffs/debuffs or resists. It'd be cool to maybe tie them into the Magician and Blacksmithing lives as well since they would probably be the most relevant ones. A God quest whereby Vulcan, Jinx and the Master of the Enchanter life would have to come with you to investigate some sort of disturbance with the Dark Sultan is something that would be really interesting to see.

Yeah that'll be PERFECT!!!: Since they make buffs appear randomly, make this a secret life to find out about, then when you do you'll have full control on EVERYTHING!!!! :D

Reactions: Valkyri
Possibly a schoolteacher life even though most people hate school. I think it would be neat to see creative teaching methods like using something weird to teach science. I think a storyteller life would be cool. Kids need more adventure these days, rather than being a couch potato.

I'd want any life that's unique. I was in love with the classes, but after a while, they all start to feel the same, due in no small part to the fact that like 7 of the classes do the EXACT same stupid mini gamesmini games

Pilot LIFE!!!!!! (You Get To Fly Across Areas, Skydive, And shoot enemies from above)

What if there was a artist life!? You could use flowers, water, ingots and thread to make paintings or statuee
to put in your home or in town like animal crossing!

If it hasnt been said yet, barbaric life :3

I'd like to see something like a summoner or beastmaster where instead of using spells or weapons for their main attacks, they could train monsters they find/create and use them to fight, along with any pets you had with you.

Possibly a schoolteacher life even though most people hate school. I think it would be neat to see creative teaching methods like using something weird to teach science. I think a storyteller life would be cool. Kids need more adventure these days, rather than being a couch potato.
A life where after you become a master, you could play a minigame that teaches children the life you chose, you could take
children on field trips and teach them fighting moves for each fighting life

I think a musician life would be cool. What you can do is you would preform for people and make money off of it. What I think would be cool is to make your own songs. You can have five different interment types, string, brass, voice , drums and woodwinds. As you get high ranks you would get more notes to use. I think this would be really cool.

Reactions: 423 and Kakea
i would be a shop owner so i could sell items own a shop and set up times for my shop to be open or close.also because i would get lots of items to my choose of sell or keep.

! How about a dungeon crawler life! It's like mining and paladin except you fight for gems instead of mining!
(it can also be called treasure hunter life or pirate life)

! How about a dungeon crawler life! It's like mining and paladin except you fight for gems instead of mining!
(it can also be called treasure hunter life or pirate life)
A life like that was also supposed to be added to the game.

An interior designer life would be cool. It would be somewhat similar to Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer. Help people design their homes to be the way they envisioned. However, there's far too little amount of furniture in FL to actually get creative with this kind of life, lol.

Reactions: spagooti and Kakea
A life like that was also supposed to be added to the game.

An interior designer life would be cool. It would be somewhat similar to Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer. Help people design their homes to be the way they envisioned. However, there's far too little amount of furniture in FL to actually get creative with this kind of life, lol.

If they added more furniture in the carpenter life you could make enough to design a home with, they also should've added homes in the mountains and Fields too.It'll be easier get around(warping to homes) and there'll be more homes to design.

I think it would be cool to have an architect life. With that life you can build things like buildings. It would be cool if you could build your own house with that life. The final challenge would be to build a great quality mansion for yourself. It seems like an interesting choice for a life.

An unreleased DLC for Fantasy Life would have added the awesome Levi Life to the game.
The DLC was cancelled for unknown reasons...
In this life, you would have been given invincibility the second you started!
You would gain access to godlike powers that would allow you to control time and space!
With a press of a button, you could rewrite history or delete someone from existence!
It's a shame it was cancelled, but here's a leaked image of what the Levi Life looked like:
lwizard.jpg

An unreleased DLC for Fantasy Life would have added the awesome Levi Life to the game.
The DLC was cancelled for unknown reasons...
In this life, you would have been given invincibility the second you started!
You would gain access to godlike powers that would allow you to control time and space!
With a press of a button, you could rewrite history or delete someone from existence!
It's a shame it was cancelled, but here's a leaked image of what the Levi Life looked like:
lwizard.jpg
Lol!

Back