If you could bring back a dead/ absent series to the switch, what would it be?

• Thread starter Mrclidexx
  • Start date
Mrclidexx

Mrclidexx

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Mines would most likely be a Kid Icarus Uprising sequel or something along those lines, but an other series like Pikmin 4 and an actual Star Fox game would be pretty nice. Reviving F Zero or Chibi Robo is a pipe dream, but you never know.

I would like to see Phantasy Star come back. I don't know much about it besides Phantasy Star 0 for the DS, but it seemed like a fun series. And apparently, a lot of people loved it, too!

I would absolutely bring the Megaman Battle Network series to the switch! If they are bringing back the Megaman Zero series nothing is impossible!

Reactions: Starry Windy
I'd like to see Disney Magical World, Moco Moco Friends and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series to come back at some point to the Switch. And I hope Pro Evolution Soccer would return to Nintendo gaming, as well.

Reactions: Jisenku
-any megaman series that isnt the classic one ,specially ZX , now it looks like camcom only gives love to the classic one
-pokepark:
-pokemon ranger
-a new devil survivor game

Reactions: Mizunil
Wario Land
Kid Icarus
Punch Out!!
Joy Mech Fight
And the one that's never gonna happen Earthbound. Just GIVE US MOTHER 3!

Reactions: Chronal
POKEPARK

POKEPARK!!!

POKEPARK!

Reactions: Mizunil and Starry Windy
its an obvious one but mother or fzero series doesnt get as much love as they should i mean ness and capitaln falcon have been in smash for years yet we havent seen a new take on them in years i think they deserve the chance to get back on their track on their respective games

Absolutely either Pokemon Ranger or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, the latter if I had to choose.

Would totally love to see a Mystery Dungeon Sky remake, or a new game on that level. One of the best Pokemon games I've ever played.

Reactions: Starry Windy
Mine would be the Mario & Luigi series (which sadly the developer of the series went bankrupt) and the Paper Mario series (mainly Paper Mario 1 & 2, maybe 3)

I would've said Pikmin but I can feel it in my bones that it's coming back soon, even if I felt this way for more than 4 years.

Walk it out, would love to see this on Switch ! Also the fit series we need a Switch one.
WiiFit WiiUFit -> Switch Fit

I really want a Knights of the Old Republic remake and/or sequel. It's not only my most favorite star wars game, but is my favorite game period. Love the ability to actually be a dark, immoral character going through a very interesting, yet complex story. It would be a great game to play on the switch to go.

Walk it out, would love to see this on Switch ! Also the fit series we need a Switch one.
WiiFit WiiUFit -> Switch Fit
That would be awesome, have you tried RingFit? It's pretty good.

Reactions: Yumi Chi
I really want a Knights of the Old Republic remake and/or sequel. It's not only my most favorite star wars game, but is my favorite game period. Love the ability to actually be a dark, immoral character going through a very interesting, yet complex story. It would be a great game to play on the switch to go.

That would be awesome, have you tried RingFit? It's pretty good.
Sadly no too pricy x.x

Pokémon Snap seems like a no-brainer to me.
I would much rather have that than pretty much any of the spin-off series they’ve released since the original.

Earthbound/Mother on Switch when?

Jk. As much as I love the series, I also think the ending is perfect. Give me a port and I'm happy.

My real answer is Kid Icarus and will always be Kid Icarus. Uprising was just too good to be the only game in that style. Sadly, Sakurai is stuck in Smash Hell, which is such a shame.

Pokémon Snap seems like a no-brainer to me.

I just want to point out that I willed the New Pokémon Snap into existence.

Reactions: Marc
I
Mines would most likely be a Kid Icarus Uprising sequel or something along those lines, but an other series like Pikmin 4 and an actual Star Fox game would be pretty nice. Reviving F Zero or Chibi Robo is a pipe dream, but you never know.
Ice Climber. As you can tell by my profile picture, I'm an Ice Climber main. But I find it weird why this series has only had one game. It would be interesting to see the mechanics of Ice Climber implemented in a 3D space.

I would be really interested in a kid icarus sequel. I've never played uprising but it looks really fun. Another game i REALLY want is earthbound. An earthbound remake with hd graphics would be AMAZING. I have never played earthbound but it looks really fun.

I would be really interested in a kid icarus sequel. I've never played uprising but it looks really fun. Another game i REALLY want is earthbound. An earthbound remake with hd graphics would be AMAZING. I have never played earthbound but it looks really fun.
Earthbound is a great game with a great story, interesting visuals and amazing soundtrack, you should give it a try!

Reactions: Deepak
Back