If you could join one of the villian teams, which one would you choose?

• Thread starter Syntthetix
  • Start date
Syntthetix

Syntthetix

Celestial Wizard
Towns Folk
Basically just what the title says. I would probably join Team Rocket. This is because I've seen this one pokemon theory that I believe could be true if just one or two things were changed. The theory is that Giovanni is really the good guy. I know it seems crazy, but consider how he created Mewtwo and it destroyed the lab and caused lots of other destruction, being the most powerful pokemon ever. Giovanni could have been trying to make up for this by capturing or even killing Mewtwo. He took the Master Ball as a definite way of capturing it, but you stop him. And all the other things that happen in Pokemon Red/Blue.
Just an idea...

Team Great Rocket, because it's super obscure, and what do they do? They just steal Pokémon cards.

Team Aqua
cause i want to capture the Legendary Kyogre, and then Primal Reverse it, and fight Groudon then capture it too
haha thats why i choose Pokemon AS :v

Team Aqua
cause i want to capture the Legendary Kyogre, and then Primal Reverse it, and fight Groudon then capture it too
haha thats why i choose Pokemon AS :v
I'm choosing AS, too. Mainly because I like Kyogre more than Groundon and I haven't actually caught kyogre since like the 3rd time I played Sapphire. That was 3 years ago...

• Jessie: Prepare for trouble!
  • James: Make it double!
  • Jessie: To protect the world with devastation!
  • James: To unite all people within our nation!
  • Jessie: To denounce the evil of truth and love!
  • James: To extend our reach to the stars above!
  • Jessie: Jessie!
  • James: James!
  • Jessie: Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!
  • James: Surrender now or prepare to fight!
  • Meowth: Meowth. That's right!

The Cyphers. They turn Pokemon evil and use them as tools for destruction. Better yet they actually had 5 Legendaries turned evil so that says a lot about their power. I'd also love to work with silly personalities like Miror B. and a Pokemon version of the Power Rangers.

I would join Team Rocket also because I love team rocket trying to capture Pikachu it is simply hilarious what inventions they go thought just yo get one Pokemon and it just blows up in their but wouldn't it be great if there was Pokemon game/hack which would let you play as Team Rocket? It would be Awesome

Team rocket precisely, although I like team plasma the most.. Simple, what should I do in team rocket team the, Catch pikachu I think?.. So easy , why do it hard way when there is easy way though find my own pikachu not someone else.. Jessie and james will be my partner ,also meowth, nah , I'll put meowth in pokeball ,"never come out meowth stay in there"~~ :p

Team Plasma! They're the only ones who weren't pure evil (though there's nothing wrong with that) and had motives that actually made sense. Up until near the end, I actually found myself siding with them. Sadly I doubt that Nintendo will ever make a Pokemon game in Knights of the Old Republic or Mass Effect style, where they actually let you choose.

Team Plasma! They're the only ones who weren't pure evil (though there's nothing wrong with that) and had motives that actually made sense. Up until near the end, I actually found myself siding with them. Sadly I doubt that Nintendo will ever make a Pokemon game in Knights of the Old Republic or Mass Effect style, where they actually let you choose.
I'm having trouble remembering what exactly Team Plasma does throughout Pokemon Black/White and Black/White 2...
But I do just have a vague idea, and I get your reasoning...

Personally it would be team plasma because they free Pokémon and who wouldent want N as there king?

If you can join any criminal organization in the pokemon universe... Which organization would you join?

I would join Team Rocket. For me they are the best.

Reactions: James
Why would I want to be a part of Team Rocket, anyway?

Wait a minute. My name sounds familiar.

Reactions: Marc and Link
Why would I want to be a part of Team Rocket, anyway?

Wait a minute. My name sounds familiar.

James from Team Rocket??? Lol it's you!!! Nice to meet you sir!

Reactions: James and Marc
Back