If you could put ANY game on the 3DS, what would it be and why?

• Thread starter shanic132
  • Start date
shanic132

shanic132

Super Fighting Robot!
Towns Folk
Obviously mine would be Mega Man Legends, I mean come on think about it, we almost had Mega Man Legends 3. (thanks crapcom) we all know it would get a lot of sales. what game would you like to see on 3DS?

Reactions: 18
I would really want League of Legends :p

Well , I would love to see some more of the old games remade for the 3ds :D That would be very nice because I really liked some of them :) Mostly like Game Boy Advance games as well as some other N64 games too ^_^

Dragon Quest VII Because SQUEENIX IS LAZY TO TRANSLATE IT :(

I would want sonic adventure DX 3D as well as SA2 3D :D maybe someday... Also GBA vc games!!!

I would like to put orginal game pokemon emerald as it was my first game and it is very special too me and the storyline was also amazing and the new pokemon introduce in gen 3 was beast and this game was wonderful.

I would definetly put dragon quest vii into it. Never played any dragon quest games at all but they look amazing just from the cover and never wanted to get them until now because the graphics looked outdated and there were rumors of one coming to 3ds this year which sounds doubtful

Red Dead Redemption, because I love it and every platform should have a version of this piece of art *-*

Tomb Raider Legend, because the 3DS needs a Tomb Raider game and this one would really benefit from the 3D - popping-out monsters, objects flying in motorbike combat, Lara's... ahem. :p

Reactions: Ashkil
Probably an Alice game... Alice Madness Returns?

Reactions: Moon Rain
Tales of Vesperia, definitely.

I'll never get to play it otherwise. :bag:

Morrowind 3DS sounds about right to me. A little downgrade of textures, simplify character models a bit, reduce the doodads, maybe a little less draw distance, and then just add enough graphical and lighting tweaks, and we're good to go.

Maybe a third-person MOBA game, but that genre is generally very stressful and is prone to give players some pretty colorful language (very likely Russian words, too). Doesn't have to be too graphically impressive in terms of character and map complexity, but as long as the engine is robust enough to support 5v5 online, at least 40fps, and around 20 characters with room for DLC stuff, it should be awesome.

Other than those, probably a proper 4X game with full features, and maybe a space simulation game like the X series.

If I had any power I would make a new Trauma Center for the 3DS. I miss the Trauma Center games very much. There's nothing truly like them. The Trauma Center games excel as challenging puzzle/hospital type games. At the very worse I would try to port over the Wii games. ( Second Opinon, New Blood and Trauma Team)

I saw any game and my first thought was 'effing Spyro. Not the new stuff, like good old polygon stuffed Spyro. God what a good game.

But other games I would want (besides Earthbound because I've mentioned it 900 times on this site), I would adore having Streets of Rage 2 just cause it is one of my favorite games of all time. How could you not love a beat em up?

Oooh and Pokemon Red and Green. They need to remake the one that started it all. I don't care that they made Fire Red and Leaf Green, that was long enough ago that it's not overkill. (FR and LG were made for the Gameboy Advance. Gameboy. ADVANCE. I feel old...)

Bastion maybe. The 3D could work well with the art style and the gameplay could be easily ported in. I wouldn't mind a great Western RPG either, something on the lines of Knights of the Old Republic.

Pleeeeaaase give us Ni No Kuni 3D ;-; of course games like The Last of Us or Skryim would be nice, but those ones already have a few ports.

Banjo Tooie 64 would be awesome :3 Ahhhhh . . . That game is awesome! So much fun :3 Ahhh . . . The puzzles & worlds, the witch and the bird, and the bear :3 Err . . . I want it soooooooo bad! BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!

I would pick Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald because it was one of my favorite Pokemon games when I was young. It still is one of my favorite Pokemon games.

I would love to make my own game for 3DS! This one to be exact: http://tinyurl.com/osearnx I think it would be a lot of fun, both to make and to play. So if I could put any game on the 3DS it would this one. If I can make it I'd at least like to play it. :p

Now if we are talking about on eshop it would have to be Pokemon diamond and pearl and Pokemon platinum just because I like Pokemon oh and like a couple of you said Pokemon ruby/saphire and emerald I mean you just can't buy Pokemon on eshop knew exceptfor PINBALL!still pretty good though.

Banjo Kazooie 64, or Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door. Both games are some of the best games. Paper Mario: 2 is hands down one of the best Nintendo games ever (in my opinion). Zelda series and Paper Mario 1-2 are my favs ;3. I mostly want the Paper Mario cause my game-cube broke and I don't have a Wii so I can't play it anymore.... I can play the first one but I don't know where. I don't have a TV for it... :(

Back