If you were a Pokemon, where would you live?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Let's say you've been transformed into a Pokemon PMD-style.

The transformation from human to Pokemon has left you without access to your house and if you try to interact with humans somehow, they'll quickly get their Pikachu to kick your butt and finish you off with a poke ball.

So yea, in this situation, where would you decide to live and how would you make it your home?

The transformation from human to Pokemon has left you without access to your house and if you try to interact with humans somehow, they'll quickly get their Pikachu to kick your butt and finish you off with a poke ball.

So yea, in this situation, where would you decide to live and how would you make it your home?
A poke ball for the rest of my life :/

Castelia City...

because that's where my location is

i'll start my own youtube pokemon gaming channel and hope to become famous. And i WILL interact with humans, and if they send a pikachu to fight me, i will avoid the pikachu and go straight for the human...

Last edited:
I would travel the regions, running away if anybody tried to catch/battle me. Trainers would spread stories of the elusive pokemon too quick to catch, and I’d live a free life as a legend.

Reactions: AricAttack
I'd probably be wild most my life but I would pester trainers on purpose wanting someone to devote their team to competitive levels and catching me. Preferably in Alola or Kalos but I guess I have no choice.

Reactions: Deepak
What if I'm a ground type? What will their pikachu do then?

I would probably just sit behind one of the invisible walls and laugh at their futile attempts to catch me lol

That would depend on what kind of pokemon I am. But I also want some sort of resemblance of the world I used to live in. So I would like a TV, A Netflix Subscription, and game consoles. Since Pokemon are smaller, I think the TV could easily be a smartphone or tablet, if I'm the likes of evee and charmander. As for the Netflix subscription, can Pokémon pay bills? If so, I would work at a restaurant to earn money. Pokemon restaurants are pretty popular nowadays. I would be taking advantage of the fact that I am a Pokemon. As for the game consoles, I can easily create smaller ones or at least ask fellow pokemon to mass produce it. I could also ask the game company to make miniature versions for more accessibility. But that's assuming I'm a small pokemon. If I'm a big pokemon like charizard and steelix, my setup would resemble the human setting even more, if not bigger. I do need a house though so I could either buy a house using money I've earned, or make on myself. Which can work anywhere in the world. But if I had to choose where, it would be in Unova because burger. I doubt that the humans who want a pokemon in their restaurant would like to attack me, because they NEED a pokemon to continue running their business. I doubt they would have any pokemon to attack me if they were hiring a pokemon.

Pokeballs! Do you not see how fantastic they are inside~
4f56817d51e7b573e29beabbbbb07dc8.jpg

I'd find a nice pacifist trainer and just live my life in paradise :D

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
Pokeballs! Do you not see how fantastic they are inside~
I mean, that's what the Pokemon Trainer wants you to believe :pepe:

When it happens, you might find yourself chained up and have your movement restricted. All you'd hear are the screams of your fallen allies who have also been captured and stuffed in some smelly pocket. Cause like, Pokemon Trainers are normally exploring the world, far away from home. They're not always gonna find a building with a bath, so they probably don't shower regularly.

Reactions: 28142 and Sunny_Meows
I mean, that's what the Pokemon Trainer wants you to believe :pepe:

When it happens, you might find yourself chained up and have your movement restricted. All you'd hear are the screams of your fallen allies who have also been captured and stuffed in some smelly pocket. Cause like, Pokemon Trainers are normally exploring the world, far away from home. They're not always gonna find a building with a bath, so they probably don't shower regularly.
Thats why you would wanna be in a luxury ball silly! comfortable life in a pokeball then :3

I would wanna live with a family of eeveelutions as a eevee that would be pretty amazing and be fun. but you might end up with a loving trainer who lets you stay out of the pokeball and is super nice and sweet to you and get an amazing life its always a chance with those humans!

Reactions: SmugWolff
That's what they want you to think :panda:

The pokeball company wouldn't be allowed to sell luxury balls that promise your pokemon comfy good homes in those balls if they didn't! there would be many fights and riots from the trainer groups that fight for pokemon rights! if a trainer wants to give their pokemon a friendly pokeball and they buy one that doesn't provide what it states it does then its time to sue the pokeball company!

The pokeball company wouldn't be allowed to sell luxury balls that promise your pokemon comfy good homes in those balls if they didn't! there would be many fights and riots from the trainer groups that fight for pokemon rights! if a trainer wants to give their pokemon a friendly pokeball and they buy one that doesn't provide what it states it does then its time to sue the pokeball company!
But they don't understand Pokemon languages. You can't sue them if you can't speak human. I think Detective Pikachu can be a translator I think. But he'd be too busy >. <

pokemon learn to speak! meowth learnt after listening and practicing to speak! but in my post i was referring to humans suing not the pokemon. like for example i got a eevee and i love him very very much and want him to have a special and comfy pokeball so i buy the luxury ball which promises me that pokemon will be comfy and become more friendly with you. if this wasn't true and the ball was legit a prison and very unpleasant for my poor widdle eevee that i love so much id be upset and complain about this product as its not providing what i paid it to do. so i sue to company for false advertisement and causing sadness and grief to my poor little eevee when it should have brought a comfy experience and happiness.

pokemon learn to speak! meowth learnt after listening and practicing to speak! but in my post i was referring to humans suing not the pokemon. like for example i got a eevee and i love him very very much and want him to have a special and comfy pokeball so i buy the luxury ball which promises me that pokemon will be comfy and become more friendly with you. if this wasn't true and the ball was legit a prison and very unpleasant for my poor widdle eevee that i love so much id be upset and complain about this product as its not providing what i paid it to do. so i sue to company for false advertisement and causing sadness and grief to my poor little eevee when it should have brought a comfy experience and happiness.
Wow, I haven't considered that. But if the Pokeballs are uncomfy, then wouldn't the Pokemon Company get hundreds, or thousands, of suits? Waiting in line is such a pain. But I guess if you love the Pokemon very much, you can handle it! :) But personally, if I was a Pokemon, I would like to be independent and stand on my own feet! I want to achieve my dreams and earn them! That's just me though. :)

Reactions: Eevee
Thats why you would wanna be in a luxury ball silly! comfortable life in a pokeball then :3

I would wanna live with a family of eeveelutions as a eevee that would be pretty amazing and be fun. but you might end up with a loving trainer who lets you stay out of the pokeball and is super nice and sweet to you and get an amazing life its always a chance with those humans!
Luxury ball best ball, only ball with windows!

Reactions: Sunny_Meows and Eevee
I would in Lavender Town, always has been my favorite location because of the overall aesthetic, and I love the music a lot compared to the other locations!

I would live in hea hea city because it has a beach and wanna be slow bro

I would live in hea hea city because it has a beach and wanna be slow bro
And the surfing minigame would be awesome too

Back