If you were to create your own Manga/Anime

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
We've all dreamt of it. Making our own manga/anime. If you had the chance to make your own what would it be about? What would it be based on?

Mine would probably be a redo of something in the Naruto series. I would probably change some things and add new characters.

Reactions: DarkXorius, Kakea and DeathDragon
Mine would be probably be an anime named Chaosperia. It would be about a teenage Chaosperian,which is a half ghost, half demon, half human, and half angel. So, his name is Kaspu and he goes on a quest to stop the evil forces of the Chaoesians. Which are basically the opposite of the Chaosperians and are evil.

I don't know, I'd probably do something similar to Space Dandy and just invite a bunch of directors, animators, scriptwriters, etc I like and just give them a playground where they can do anything they want without any restrictions.

Something in the shounen genre as well. In fact, I tried to do one before, which was a project I quit after drawing out a few chapters - this was about a year ago now, but I had planned about 30 chapters or so in advance. I felt it's plot and ideas were too weak and I left holes I couldn't fill, so I decided to abandon it. :[

Recently, I started planning a new project, which I have gotten a lot of ideas for but not had the time to get them all onto paper :/ The name of the power in this world is called 'Aeon' and the main character, Kaito (17 years old), has an Aeon of extreme rarity - Sea God Aeon. His goal is to kill the man who killed his family and only friend - this was the man who was the one to blame for the Massacre at 'Evaros', the village Kaito was born and raised in. Kaito was spared for reasons he still does not know, but will find out over the course of his journeys...

He is joined by a group of others who he trained with under an Aeon Master and a girl he meets and his helped by when he loses his way, in order to solve the mysteries regarding their separation 2 years prior to the present time. As they form an 'Aeon Faction' together and each of them work towards their goals, the truths behind the mysteries begin to unravel and, along with others, they face many dangers that they must overcome. Kaito's fate tied to the events that lead to his family's and friend's deaths is also revealed over the course of their adventure...

Feels like I explained to much. :rotfl: Haha, I guess I could say this is a battle Shounen manga. Hopefully I get to start it one day and I might upload it to a website if I feel like it. :]

Reactions: MindzEye and 3823
If I were to author a manga series - which is actually one of my immediate goals - I'd try real hard to introduce situations and
characteristics largely unseen in mainstream manga.
We see a lot of sci-fi, but I haven't seen too many set on the Biological end of science fiction.
Sure there may be a good deal of races represented, but protagonists of color are hard to come by.
One thing I'd really like to put in would be a bi-53xual person, but that's pretty hard to get right, y'know?

I'll keep from being specific so as to keep this post moving, but I've been toying with txts of my ideas for years now! I should maybe start drawing a few of these.

Reactions: DeathDragon
Me: I would like to make an anime about a super hero that can win every battle with a single punch, and is going to be called:
A Single Hit To Win!!

Friend: There is something called "One Punch Man"

Me: What *checks the internet* Oh come on!!
Ok, my new anime is going to be about alot of players getting trapped in a MMO

Friend: "Sword Art Online" and "Log Horizon"

Me: Then, there is this guy, with a note to kill people

Friend: "Death Note"

Me: There is a group of friends, and one of the firends dies drowned

Friend: "Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai"

Me: Do you memorized the full name?

Friend: *Shrugs*

Me: What about...

Friend: "Boku no Pico"

Me: DAMM*T

Reactions: RashRiolu, BlazingPhoenix and DeathDragon
My anime would be a combination of FE, Zelda & Fantasy Life.....
Just sit back & imagine that :greedy:

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
I'm actually already planning on making a manga of a novel I'm writing.
Well, it won't exactly be a manga, since it didn't originate in Japan, but it will still be read from right to left.
Anyway, it's basically a parody of every anime I could think of, meaning it pokes fun at how absurd some of them are. XD
For example, I'm a fan of SAO, and I can admit it's pretty ridiculous.
So anyway, here's how the story goes.
A bunch of kids are trapped in a video game by a hacker who's holding the creator captive, and they have 30 days to complete it or they die. So now, they have to clear the game for everyone else who's trapped in it. If you lose all your lives, you die in the real world. Also, they break the fourth wall...a lot. XD
The novel is called Project A (Alpha).

Reactions: Zukrad
For example, I'm a fan of SAO, and I can admit it's pretty ridiculous.

You MUST watch SAO Abridged XD
Also, any link so I can read Project A? Seems really interesitng

You MUST watch SAO Abridged XD
Also, any link so I can read Project A? Seems really interesitng
I will post a link once I finish the story. XD
And I saw the first episode of SAO Abridged, I laughed so hard I accidentally ate a fruit. XD
That made no sense, but too bad. XD

Last edited:
Reactions: BlazingPhoenix and Zukrad
I will post a link once I finish the story. XD
And I saw the first episode of SAO Abridged, I laughed so hard I accidentally ate a fruit. XD
That made no sense, but too bad. XD

Is amazing how the character development is better in the parody than in the actual series XD

Is amazing how the character development is better in the parody than in the actual series XD
Cool, I'll have to watch it, then. XD

Mines is Parody action series:I loved watching Dragon Ball Z Soul Eater and One Piece, so I made something
where the story line would seem to be cliché but the characters have to deal with many plot holes and
"perfect endings" 'til they finally find real peace!

I wanted the exciting/funny parts to be characters saying unexpected things at the most intense moments, even in times
of peace a fight over something stupid could pop up! :D

I have an idea for an anime/manga two one's about king Arthur but it has a final fantasy persona xenoblade chroniclesfeel to it another is apparently to a friend an attack on titan but the monster are humanoid it has a mix of naruto and devil may cry chrono trigger

My idea of an anime/manga
Gods and goddesses had a major war they killed all eachother but they left something on earth with there remains and they became these best called origins (could not think of a better name) humans have a hard time defining themselves until they killed one and use the remains of weapons and armor to fight major blood shed happens but the humans drove off these origins but there was a conical of sages with a plan they capture a few origins and trap them inside of humans but they never get to tell the people they die from it an terrible accident happened later in years humans and sages made a weapon far beyond there origin weapons a sword can easily defeated origins humans wizards blacksmith figure out a way to make this weapon but can only make it once because of lots of material they lack for one day if the origins come back a hero can stop them but there's something else about to happen something
Ideas
I'm thinking like a mother brain the villain has control of the origins there is just going to be a tiny few out of his control
I can't decide about the main character because I was thinking about the main character was going to be this human that was going to be sealed with an origin inside of him and the day the origins come back the origin inside of him awakens but he's little so it gets out of hand seeing what he loves and adore gets eatan and destroyed the hero who is also the main character best friend is being a awesome slaughtering the origins but he see the main character as this creature killing both humans and origins shows a sign of weakness and the main character is going to kill him after that madness when the main character join the knights scene the hero his friend did he didn't want to before but now he's waiting to full fill his friends steps but now he has the ability of the origin apparently the origin he was sealed with was before the war death useing this power he wants nothing but to live in peace like his friend the hero wanted to do that is right he will eventually get the ability to use the heros sword and have a weapon like a reaper a syth made for his origin especially or just scrap it and make it about this hero
The sages have captured origins they sealed human babies with origins but the risk was there life only a few babies that survived with no deaths or casualty the main character and other character some evil good anti hero there reason an experiment to figure if humans have the potential to use magic powers of origins another way to defend against the origins besides the hero so the babies that were sealed with origins that survived with no casualty were returned to there parents like they found them during the blood shed war

If I ever had my chance to make my dream anime, it will be called Starry Wings. It will be based on action + mashups from Power Rangers/Super Sentai and magical girl genre.

The story will be about a young teenage girl (who happens to wear a pendant ever since she was a kid) and her friend who later gets chosen as a group of warriors, and they have to transform to fight against threats that are coming against them. The group of warriors was starting with 2 members initially, but later it'll add up to about 5-7, and one of them is the young teenage girl's older brother. As their journey continues, the young teenage girl's past will be revealed, which is linked to the pendant she wears...

Reactions: Mikaya and MindzEye
Oh yeah! Uncharacteristic characteristics I hope to represent also extend to physical characteristics.
I mean, besides roughly a few characters seen on the mainstream, (The boy from Accel world, The guy from My Love Story,) everybody's body looks fantastic.
I'd present a few alternate shapes for the sake of character diversity. Not everyone is normally built like Ichigo after all.

Well, here's my story. It's called Unbound Territory.

500 years into the future, humanity has used 75% of all resources on Earth. They have made alien contact 300 years before. Humanity is in massive debt to various alien species. Humanity has no other choice but to go into hiding, gather remaining Earth resources, and flee to a new planet.

Once humanity lands on the new, habitable planet, which is twice the size of Earth, they decide to live in one giant city, but over time, when they find new, habitable land, do they expand. The air is breathable, but a bit different, and the gravity is the same. Over time, in 300 years, humans start evolving. Now they're more intelligent, have heightened senses, and gain new abilities to control the four states of matter. These new humans now make up more than half of all of humanity on the planet. The remains Homo sapiens fear this new breed of humans could be a threat plus they still have not paid off all their debts to the alien species.

Now a war happens with three opposing sides. The humans, the conduits (the evolved humans), and the Netex (the aliens) But instead, the story will follow the conduits' perspective and will focus on a certain conduit military group called Squadron 274.

Reactions: MindzEye
Well, here's my story. It's called Unbound Territory.

500 years into the future, humanity has used 75% of all resources on Earth. They have made alien contact 300 years before. Humanity is in massive debt to various alien species. Humanity has no other choice but to go into hiding, gather remaining Earth resources, and flee to a new planet.

Once humanity lands on the new, habitable planet, which is twice the size of Earth, they decide to live in one giant city, but over time, when they find new, habitable land, do they expand. The air is breathable, but a bit different, and the gravity is the same. Over time, in 300 years, humans start evolving. Now they're more intelligent, have heightened senses, and gain new abilities to control the four states of matter. These new humans now make up more than half of all of humanity on the planet. The remains Homo sapiens fear this new breed of humans could be a threat plus they still have not paid off all their debts to the alien species.

Now a war happens with three opposing sides. The humans, the conduits (the evolved humans), and the Netex (the aliens) But instead, the story will follow the conduits' perspective and will focus on a certain conduit military group called Squadron 274.
This sounds like the one you wrote on the "TV shows and ideas" thread, but a little different. Kudos to plot-line evolution, Doc!
I know I've had a story or two change overtime. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Kakea
I would start with something simple, like a little Shonen mixed with some sort of Slice-of-life with mixed feelings and moments that make everyone be like "Meh~ let's read/watch the next cap, because why not?"
And use many video-game referrences and comic moments with a low cast of characters to make the viewer confortable with them not having to memorise every name (Sort of like "Kill me, baby")
and lots of crazy stuff that come up to my mind that will let the viewer be like "What the--"
It should be interesting
:cat::thumbsup:

Reactions: Kakea
Back