Challenge I'll do a FACE REVEAL if you people give me 2,500 PC.

• Thread starter SS1o7crazydude
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, fo sho, 2,500 is a proper bargain bruv. I might even pay the whole lot myself.
Yeah, you're rich! You can help the other members reach 2,500 by also contributing as you have more PC than average. But it's your decision, do what you want.
There are better, far more legitimate ways to earn Play Coins here. :)

-Hold a contest where you wager PC to play and win games!
-Draw art for people!
-Sell digital items like Pokemon!
-Post around the Pedia!
-Literally do anything but beg for PC! ('cause that's what you're doing)

Hope this helps!
I occasionally do some of the stuff you've mentioned. I made it very clear earlier in this thread that it was not begging during my intense argument with AricAttack. Marc even agrees:
1. It isn't begging.
I like how it's a 'Challenge'
Yeah, I know, that's the exciting part about it. It's a fun challenge.

Yeah, I know, that's the exciting part about it. It's a fun challenge
The challenge being who is actually gonna give you the PC.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
The challenge being who is actually gonna give you the PC.
I don't know but if every person on NintenPedia gave me 1 PC each, that would be much more than just 2,500 PC.

I don't know but if every person on NintenPedia gave me 1 PC each, that would be much more than just 2,500 PC.
I don’t think you’re counting the fact that tons of those people are inactive, and haven’t been on the site in years.

If everyone who was active on this site each gave you 1 pc, you’d get like 25 or 30 pc, max.

change that to how many people are still active and you'll get like 30 pc max :)

I like how you both said exactly the same thing

If everyone who was active on this site each gave you 1 pc, you’d get like 25 or 30 pc, max.
change that to how many people are still active and you'll get like 30 pc max :)

Reactions: AricAttack
I like how you both said exactly the same thing
I didn't see sam's comment .-.

I didn't see sam's comment .-.
It’s fine, don’t worry about it :p

Reactions: AricAttack
Yeah, you're rich! You can help the other members reach 2,500 by also contributing as you have more PC than average. But it's your decision, do what you want.

I occasionally do some of the stuff you've mentioned. I made it very clear earlier in this thread that it was not begging during my intense argument with AricAttack. Marc even agrees:

Yeah, I know, that's the exciting part about it. It's a fun challenge.
Lol, you don't get it but good luck. Marc also said "You learn from experience when you don't listen to reason" in the same post. I would get a Wise Investment from Nookling Junction since you're so active.

As far as I'm concerned your canon face is an Inkling so I have no reason to hand out PC. :p

Reactions: 28142, James, Samster and 1 other person
As far as I'm concerned your canon face is an Inkling so I have no reason to hand out PC. :p
Usually when arguments break out in Nookling Junction threads, mods step in and clean up the posts removing any posts not conducive to a seller's interest. This thread has already gone far outside the realm of what should be allowed in a NJ shop's discussion, opinions aside, let's not slip into insults of any kind.

Reactions: 28142 and AricAttack
Usually when arguments break out in Nookling Junction threads, mods step in and clean up the posts removing any posts not conducive to a seller's interest. This thread has already gone far outside the realm of what should be allowed in a NJ shop's discussion, opinions aside, let's not slip into insults of any kind.
I was trying to make light of the situation, but I see your point. I'll drop it, my bad.

Reactions: Samster
Lol, you don't get it but good luck. Marc also said "You learn from experience when you don't listen to reason" in the same post. I would get a Wise Investment from Nookling Junction since you're so active.

I bought the wise investment like a year ago. It gives me 1 PC for everyday I go on NintenPedia. That profile picture isn't me in real life, it's my inkling. I took the photo with my phone from my Nintendo Switch screen.
I don’t think you’re counting the fact that tons of those people are inactive, and haven’t been on the site in years.

I bet hundreds, if not thousands of people go onto NintenPedia everyday. That's way more than 30.

That profile picture isn't me in real life, it's my inkling. I took the photo with my phone from my Nintendo Switch screen.
He was joking.
I bet hundreds, if not thousands of people go onto NintenPedia everyday. That's way more than 30.
There's more than 20,000 members on here, and almost all of them have been inactive for months or even years.
I can easily make a list of all the members that have been active recently.
The amount of people that go on this website everyday is a bit less than 30, I'll say that.

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
Um...

Okay, sure, have fun with that. :redpanda:

Why are you guys so reluctant to pay 2,500PC. That's nothing for you guys.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
Why are you guys so reluctant to pay 2,500PC. That's nothing for you guys.
Because it's theirs and they owe you nothing. At this point, I'm treating this thread as spam and closing it. Better luck next time, @SS1o7crazydude.

Reactions: James, Jisenku, Agentperson and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back