Challenge Im Bored, so 1v1 me in Pokemon for PC

• Thread starter bintin125
  • Start date
what i'm upping the stakes so that he or she will battle me if they are even on.

@brooky want to battle in sun and moon for PC i'm board and will only do sun and moon battles

I'm horrible at SuMo battles,I won't battle till the Jan update for Pokemon bank.

I'm horrible at SuMo battles,I won't battle till the Jan update for Pokemon bank.
you can atleast try. Here let's do this a practice battle first and then depending on how you do we will see if you need to update your team or not.

I'll fight you, you can prob send me that Hondew Berry at the same time.

I'll fight you, you can prob send me that Hondew Berry at the same time.
ok and how much PC are we putting on the line? my FC is on my profile by the way if you don't have me added

How about we bet a Pokemon? If you win, I'll give you your choice of a 5IV Mimikyu, Feebas, or Sand Veil Gible, all bred by me.

How about we bet a Pokemon? If you win, I'll give you your choice of a 5IV Mimikyu, Feebas, or Sand Veil Gible, all bred by me.
only good pokemon i have though is my team but i guess i mean i do have a complete living dex of all 301 pokemon in the game. even though i would like to get a eshop card off this site with PC which is why i'm doing this battle for pc bit

That's fine my dex is near complete, how about 5pc, if I win instead? So the wager would be, if I win, pc, if you win, your choice of the three mon; fine by you?

what's your ign? Mine is YangZinger

That's fine my dex is near complete, how about 5pc, if I win instead? So the wager would be, if I win, pc, if you win, your choice of the three mon; fine by you?
I guess and again ign plz mine is YangZinger

Mr. Kream

ok then. i'll fight brooky fist.

On ORAS Villager

also Foxy I don't have a team,I beat Moon with only one pokemon and I only have one good pokemon and it was that one i mean if you look at the battle I had with Faith kitty down in the mission completion page the team i used was a Klefki,lapras,absol,Tapu Koko,incinroar and a Primarina those pokemon were all random except Gaogen/Incineroar who is actually trained

On ORAS Villager

also Foxy I don't have a team,I beat Moon with only one pokemon and I only have one good pokemon and it was that one i mean if you look at the battle I had with Faith kitty down in the mission completion page the team i used was a Klefki,lapras,absol,Tapu Koko,incinroar and a Primarina those pokemon were all random except Gaogen/Incineroar who is actually trained
dang thats uh pretty bad

I know so thats why I wait for the update so I can battle and breed more 6Iv's so I won't actually be bad.., honestly my pride is big for me when it comes to pokemon battles and being a competitive battler makes it harder for me to try on SuMo cause of that pride. I mean yeah I could battle you for fun,and all but I KNOW for a fact i'm going to lose.

I had a battle with Wayne,captain,flare and Marcy a multi SuMo battle

And I literally told Marcy I was scared CUZ one I'm horrible at SuMo battles and two I was against experienced SuMo players. It's not that easy for me to adapt to a new Pokemon game like this including this one in general but when I do I'm pretty good after awhile.

Uhh nvm it wasn't faith kitty it was Starry Windy heres the battle code: AV7G-WWWW-WWW3-8WTC

@bintin125 are you ready to battle i'm waiting on you also my FC is on my profile and i'll go to your profile for ur FC right now

my 3ds is currrently not working, so you 2 should fight each other for the meanwhile

Back