PkMn XY/ORAS I'm buying TCG Packs and Cards

• Thread starter Zukrad
  • Start date
how much is your soul worth?
A secret rare Ultra Ball :p (A lot of PC might be a good answer too)

I'm not able to pm yet, could you start the conversation?

bump

@Zukrad i have a whole bunch of packs now you interested and i also have new EX's

@Zukrad i have a whole bunch of packs now you interested and i also have new EX's
Ok, pm me with the stuff you have

Ok, pm me with the stuff you have
i can't send a pm so i will list them all here.

I have 1 Legendary Treasures, 32 Generations, 1 XY, 3 Ancient Origens, 2 Break point, 2 Break through, 2 fates, 1 flash fire, 3 furious fists, 3 primal clash, 1 primal clash that only gives you 5 cards, 1 roaring skies, 10 steam siege, 1 pokemon league battle arena decks Xernious vs Yveltal bundle pack, 1 Mega Mawile EX bundle pack, 1 thunder's crash bundle pack, and the EX's are charizard from flashfire wtih wing attack, kangaskhan EX full art, Keldeo EX, Meloetta EX full art, promo mew and mewtwo full art from the new generation box, pikachu EX, Rayquaza EX, and 2 promo shaymin EX's from generations.

i can't send a pm so i will list them all here.

I have 1 Legendary Treasures, 32 Generations, 1 XY, 3 Ancient Origens, 2 Break point, 2 Break through, 2 fates, 1 flash fire, 3 furious fists, 3 primal clash, 1 primal clash that only gives you 5 cards, 1 roaring skies, 10 steam siege, 1 pokemon league battle arena decks Xernious vs Yveltal bundle pack, 1 Mega Mawile EX bundle pack, 1 thunder's crash bundle pack, and the EX's are charizard from flashfire wtih wing attack, kangaskhan EX full art, Keldeo EX, Meloetta EX full art, promo mew and mewtwo full art from the new generation box, pikachu EX, Rayquaza EX, and 2 promo shaymin EX's from generations.
I'm buying all the packs, except the one that gives you 5 cards

1 Legendary Treasures = 3 PC
32 Generations = 128 PC
1 XY = 2 PC
3 Ancient Origins = 9 PC
2 Break Points = 6 PC
2 Break through = 6 PC
2 Fates Collides = 6 PC
1 Flashfire = 2 PC
3 Furious Fists = 6 PC
3 Primal Clash = 6 PC
1 Roaring Skies = 5 PC
10 Steam Siege = 50 PC
Total= 229 PC

I have
2 xy primal clash
4 xy breakthrough
1 xy BREAKpoint
2 xy fates collide
3 xy phantom forces
3 xy ancient origins
3 original xy
2 xy steam siege
3 xy evolutions
2 xy furious fists
One of those packs I think has that mega gardevoir with the shiny in it

so you don't buy Sun and moon packs?

XY Steam Siege X6. :) ill pm you.

This thread is temporary closed, since lately I haven't gotten time to get to play the game, and I'm trying to save PC to get an EShop card

Back