I'm getting a Wii U!!!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
:D
We're finally buying one, but the games prices havn't seem to drop since being released(we only getting the Wii U because it comes with Super Mario 3D World) So I think we could only buy Eshop for the moment what games do you think we should buy?!)

Reactions: Rockback
I made a few recommendations here just a couple of seconds ago.

Popular games on the eShop normally don't get price drops (especially permanent ones) so if you're looking for old games with a lower price tag, it's best to look for them in stores. Used games can also be found for a lower price tag, :headphone:

Reactions: Kakea
I would reccomend the shovel Knight. It is a really good retro platformer With fun gameplay. Steamworld dig is also a good eshop game. But I would also reccomend that you get some Virtual console games, because they are fun no matter how old they are. Have fun With super Mario 3d world, its my favorite Mario game :).

Pullblox World, Guacamelee and Scram Kitty all seem to be very good eShop games and shouldn't be too expensive so try those; Marc listed quite a few brilliant retail games in that thread but seem to be out of the price range and Gerudo listed Shovel Knight and SteamWorld Dig; and I can say that SteamWorld Dig is fantastic having played the PC version myself.

And yes, get some VC games (cough, Super Mario World, cough).

Thanks for the recommendations,(and the blunt reminder the prices DON'T drop unless there's a sale)I was hoping at least VC games would be slightly lower than newer ones.I was hoping to at least be able to get Earthbound and Mario vs Donkeykong(if that game's in there I'm not sure which games are in the Wii U's shop) I know games like Hyrule Warriors, Zelda U,Windwaker HD NES Remix and Mario Maker prices aren't going down anytime soon...

You can get Assassin's Creed II & IV for a good price now. Also another great game is Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate.

Nice! :D. The Wii u has a bunch of really good games. I don't have a wii u so I haven't played the games that much but I would recommend these games.
-super smash bros for wii u- it's a full game and probably won't go on sale but it is a major step up for the series and you should be It
-steam world dig- heard a bunch of really good things coming from this game
- starfox 64/ majoras mask- these were available as nintendo 64 editions on the wii eshop for 10$ so it might be available on the wii u too so I would definitely reccomend getting it

Congratulations!
Now you can play nice games for WiiU, Wii, Nes, Snes, N64... Have a nice play! xD

I played Earthbound Nintendo Land and Super Mario 3D World, now I'm REALLY think I should get a new game or I (and my siblings) wasted our money! It's collecting dust :D

Reactions: Rockback
3D World id pretty amazing, and hard in my opinion! xD

It is considering you need to use every character, touch the top of every flagpole, find every stamp and green star.If you play by yourself it's REALLY HARD!!!!

The Wii U is amazing console. It's ahead of it's time. There is more stuff you can do with it.. The gamepad is also motion control, with a touch screen... It's way ahead then the xbox one. The Xbox one is trying to be like a desktop PC... My Windows 8 laptop has the same features that the Xbox one has. You can't do the things on the xbox one then the Wii U. The games on the Wii U is freaking awesome!!! I also played the Xbox One. The games are great to. But it just seams that video games are heading into the same direction, all that it's going for is better graphics and tv. It's 2015. And Nintendo is thinking outside of the box.. Also the cars & SUV's & trucks that are coming out now have built in wifi and solar power. imagine playing the wii U in a car with free wifi or the 3DS. It's insane, But in a good way. Technology is advancing faster then any humans have even expected that we could of thought. We have already sent telescopes into space to find new planets. Now all of these movies about E.T.s coming to us, is being reverse that we are the Aliens from another world. I know I wander off a lot. But this is where video games are taking us. Soon we will be able to use our gaming consoles to view different planets in other Galaxies & Universes, Like how we can use Wii Street U has of now. Ever seen the movie GAMER? It's where people control other people through a video game like setting.

It's been awhile since this thread was opened, so I imagine by now you've already purchased your console, but congrats! I was so excited when I got mine. I played Smash for about 5 days straight, and then I tried to binge play Super Mario 3D World in order to unlock Rosalina..xD but it's a great console, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

I love playing Earthbound Nintendo Land (slightly finishing Super Mario 3D World) but I don't have any new games to play
I do see potential for this but game wise (prices are HIGH!!!!!) and seem to be going slowly compared to the possibilities for it!
I wish I had Smash Bros for it, I'll finally have a new game to play.The only use it for YouTube now though :D

I love playing Earthbound Nintendo Land (slightly finishing Super Mario 3D World) but I don't have any new games to play
I do see potential for this but game wise (prices are HIGH!!!!!) and seem to be going slowly compared to the possibilities for it!
I wish I had Smash Bros for it, I'll finally have a new game to play.The only use it for YouTube now though :D

Get Monster Huntr 3 Ultimate, MK8, Lego City, Zombi U, Mass Effect 3, Tekken 3, AC3 & AC4, The Walking Dead, Watch Dogs, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Bayonetta 1 & 2, Epic mickey 2, Need For Speed Most Wanted U, Wii Sports U that has online play, NES Remix 1 & 2 pack.Sniper Elite 2, New Super Luigi U, Super Mario 3D world, Pikmin 3, Call Of Duty Black Ops 2, Batman Arkham City, Batman Arkham Origins. And these are some of the Wii U games that I have. Also you can now download Wii games. Another Wii U game I'm looking forward to is Project Cars.. Also DS titles are heading to the Wii U. There are also tons of eshop games to download like, UnEpic, Child Of Light, Crazy Coaster delux, The Cave, Another World: Out of This World, High To Survive, Nano Assault Neo, Master Reboot, Mutant Mudds Delux, Trine 2, The Letter, The Fall. Also you can download NES,SNES & GBA games. There are many games to play. Many of them are underrated. and are judge like a book by it's cover.

You should get ducktales remastered it has beautiful graphic and its also a classic and also Shovel Knight is a must own game because of nice 8-bit graphics, its awesome soundtrack, and its replay value.

I wanted to get Child of Light how is it like?

By now I guess you must have the Wii U already and as well as other cool games on it :D It must be really cool to have the Wii U and I hope you are enjoying every bit of playtime on it . It really is an amazing console :p Plus with the upcoming awesome games that are coming soon this year , it must be really exciting :D

You should get ducktales remastered it has beautiful graphics

I own the original Duck Tales for the NES and the Wii U Remastered version. But I can't find Duck Tales 2 for the NES. I hope Duck Tales 2 remastered comes out for the Wii U soon.

Shovel Knight, Nintendo Land if you have friends and/or family nearby, Mario Party 10 If you have people to play with, MK8 AND Smash! :3

Back